Reading build up thread

saints-cris

Davis; Richardson, Fox, Fonte, Hooiveld; Cork, Hammond ©, Do Prado, Chaplow; Connolly, Lambert

Subs: Bialkowski, Harding, Schneiderlin, Martin, De Ridder

no Lallana then

Cork back in for Schneiderlin, otherwise unchanged. Interesting. I thought Schneiderlin did really well against West Ham during the week, but Cork is arguably better.

Just finished a lesson so €25 to spend: might go for beers today as I drink wine too fast. A couple of local Morettis and a couple of Budvars in the fridge and Marstons Pedigree in reserve 5 floors down in the cellar. I hope these are going to celebratory beers, not consoling ones...

Bloody Forest taking Cotterill. Pompey look like they're turning a corner now. Hopefully they completely balls up the next appointment.

Couple more wins and they'll be appointing Gray and Wittingham. I might email the club, suggesting that. Perhaps a few of us should hold our noses make out we're Skates and email urging the appointment (obviously dont use the spell checker, otherwise thy'll twig).

Just finished a lesson so €25 to spend: might go for beers today as I drink wine too fast. A couple of local Morettis and a couple of Budvars in the fridge and Marstons Pedigree in reserve 5 floors down in the cellar. I hope these are going to celebratory beers, not consoling ones...

yeah bit worried. Been looking everywhere today for a Permanent Marker Pen but couldn't find one anywhere. I was so sure I would be able to draw a Blue Line under Tuesdays performance. It just doesn't look right in Biro.

Hi Honey I'm home, let's go to the Gym. No honey that was lunchtime, you remember? Now is football time. Oh but you promised... Yes I did, I went and that is why I feel relaxed about having a beer (1664) & left over Chocolate Birthday Cake for my pre-match warm up....

Ho hum. Tough game ahead, stream not loading yet hope it is not one of those lastminute.coms that con you into thinking it will load and never does