What the fek is a woman doing presenting MOTD?

1976_Child

For fek's sake. Women have no place in football. Fek off and do needle work or something. Don't feking get involved in football.

Fek all this equality sh!te. I hold all humans equally equal to me. That doesn't mean that women get to pollute my football enjoyment.

I tell you, it won't be long until the feking suffragettes get us to have to some feking dripping bint play upfront with Lambo.

Women. Fek off out of our game.

I'd rather look at Gabby than Lineacre - I'm assuming it is Gabby?? Not actually watching ManYou get spanked myself.

Not watching it either, but to be fair Gabby Logan is a good and competent presenter. Which is more than can be said about many who present football/sports on tv.

Gabby Yorath, get yer vag out. lolz

To be fair, I've never minded her at all, I remember a good 15 years or so ago I saw her on They Think It's All Over - and she seemed very knowledgeable then and had a fun streak.

For fek's sake. Women have no place in football. Fek off and do needle work or something. Don't feking get involved in football.

Fek all this equality sh!te. I hold all humans equally equal to me. That doesn't mean that women get to pollute my football enjoyment.

I tell you, it won't be long until the feking suffragettes get us to have to some feking dripping bint play upfront with Lambo.

Women. Fek off out of our game.

Moron