Saints Vs Reading Match Thread

St Chalet

A bigger game than the Derby.

My predictions:

A win, we will see mass hysteria, partying, all but home and looking forward to winning at Pboro.

A draw, lots of posters saying it is a fair result and now a 3 game shoot out, bad result for West Ham.

A loss, the waiting room at Dignitas, recriminations, dredging up of Doncaster, Skates, Bristol City results followed by people predicting we will lose next three games.

Personally I think we will have too much for them. A win or a draw at worst for me.

WIFM COYR

Reading: Federici; Cummings, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; Mullins, Tabb, Kebe, McAnuff; Hunt, Roberts

#readingfc subs: McCarthy, Gunnarsson, Afobe, Church, Le Fondre

Still a good side on paper, hope that Le Fondre gets nothing as we will never hear the end of it!

Apparently Rickie Lambert's name was roundly booed by the Reading fans when read out over the tannoy. Ca only be related to the 'one-man team' rubbush? Pathetic if so.

Did they read his name out 11 times or will we be using other players tonight?

I'm live in the country but I have come south to downtown Toronto to watch the game in a pub (nice old English pub), unfortunately man utd memorabilia hangs on the walls.

Just realised the omens are not good, we all know the date....just remembered this pub is on elm street.

Let's hope it's not a nightmare.

Coyr!