the McCanns

Thedelldays

Sit 'em on your knee, and carefully explain that if something ever happens to them, and it's a choice between you and them, Daddy wins.

Always good to get a little insight into your head. As I am someone who has, like, loads of demons, its interesting to see how the workings of a mind of someone with loads of empathy like what you got. I mean the empathy is like spilling out of the internet in that post. It really is.

Thanks for sharing.

Always good to get a little insight into your head. As I am someone who has, like, loads of demons, its interesting to see how the workings of a mind of someone with loads of empathy like what you got. I mean the empathy is like spilling out of the internet in that post. It really is.

Thanks for sharing.

Isn't empathy about being able to recognise other people's feelings?

In your case, I don't think it applies.

Isn't empathy about being able to recognise other people's feelings?

In your case, I don't think it applies.

I thought empathy was seeing innocent people blown up in the street, or on the tube, or murdered in cold blood by a stranger and then accusing them of being actors. Is that not it?

I thought empathy was seeing innocent people blown up in the street, or on the tube, or murdered in cold blood by a stranger and then accusing them of being actors. Is that not it?

Which is probably why people ask you if you have kids.

Hire kind babysitters.

Which is probably why people ask you if you have kids.

Hire kind babysitters.

People who perpetuate lies and conspiracy nonsense about human tragedy on the internet - which as we all know, is the go-to place for a big old slug of empathy - can ask me any questions they like. I may or may not answer them.

I know my limitations. I can always feel that other people know I don't have any empathy.

I mean, I could never ever demonstrate the empathy that is on show on your favourite internet "resource". The one where people watch videos of 9/11 fireman crying about what they saw and how they tried to help, and then take the pi ss out of what "terrible actors" they are. Do you think the guys on that site do empathy training courses? I reckon if anyone could teach me about empathy, its them guys.

And thanks, but I don't think I need any childcare advice from you.

I remember you sent a letter to Lee Rigby's parents saying much the same, didn't you?

I'm sure Lee Rigby's parents would be super-pleased to hear of you using their son's death as a counterweight against your own self-confessed shít parenting skills.

Left that thread out of decency, didn't you?

I'm sure Lee Rigby's parents would be super-pleased to hear of you using their son's death as a counterweight against your own self-confessed shít parenting skills.

Left that thread out of decency, didn't you?

What exactly are these s hit parenting skills - you've divined that through supreme empathy have you? Or, perchance, do you not actually know the first thing about me?

Have you changed your view on that crime yet? Because I haven't. Not sure you can take the moral high ground after what you've said, and your so-far lack of contrition around it.

What exactly are these s hit parenting skills - you've divined that through supreme empathy have you? Or, perchance, do you not actually know the first thing about me?

You said yourself that you'd clam up on questions that could help find your hypothetically missing child if it looked like you may suffer.

Priorities are all wrong, mush.

You said yourself that you'd clam up on questions that could help find a hypothetically missing child.

Priorities are all wrong, mush.

No I didn't.

Think we've already dealt with this. All seen through the eyes of a conspiro-idiot.

No I didn't.

Think we've already dealt with this. All seen through the eyes of a conspiro-idiot.

Do the panto stuff if you want. You'll get away with it with people don't know how to scroll.

For everyone else, it's all there. Well done, you.

Do the panto stuff if you want. You'll get away with it with people don't know how to scroll.

For everyone else, it's all there. Well done, you.

As I said earlier, a fascinating insight into how your little mind works. Must be all that empathy.

Being that I have said I stand by everything I've written here, I am happy for everyone to read all of it.

You stand by all your statements on Boston, Lee Rigby and everything else too, right?

Hey, print a copy out for the kids to keep to show their children etc.

As I said earlier, a fascinating insight into how your little mind works. Must be all that empathy.

Being that I have said I stand by everything I've written here, I am happy for everyone to read all of it.

You stand by all your statements on Boston, Lee Rigby and everything else too, right?

Hey, print a copy out for the kids to keep to show their children etc.

I'm not repeating myself for your sakes.

If you stand by all you say though, why are you anonymous?

Some stand. Real brave.

I'm not repeating myself for your sakes.

If you stand by all you say though, why are you anonymous?

Some stand. Real brave.

Pap is your real, full name is it? Fair enough. I neither know or care who you are, and I don't expect anyone to care who I am. I don't value internet forums the way you do. And I am not "making a stand" against anything here, just mocking you and your ker-razy views.

If that's your latest stick to flail around at me, carry on.

Sit 'em on your knee, and carefully explain that if something ever happens to them, and it's a choice between you and them, Daddy wins.

Ever heard of John Douglas? In his latest book called law and disorder he talks about the jonbenet Ramsey case (the conspiracy nuts were absolutely convinced the parents were guilty there too) and how the parents were suspects:

"with all my experience if I were ever a suspect you can bet I would have legal representation, the best I can find."

You calling John Douglas a bad parent?

Pap is your real, full name is it? Fair enough. I neither know or care who you are, and I don't expect anyone to care who I am. I don't value internet forums the way you do.

If that's your latest stick to flail around at me, carry on.

Nah, but I publish my Twitter profile often enough.

Here it is, full name and everything.

https://twitter.com/papingu

That's standing behind your comments.

What you do is called "hiding away".

HTH

Nah, but I publish my Twitter profile often enough.

Here it is, full name and everything.

https://twitter.com/papingu

That's standing behind your comments.

What you do is called "hiding away".

HTH

You post everything you say on here - about Rigby, the Boston Bomb, 7/7 and everything else on your twitter timeline do you? Well done - it doesn't make you any less thick but well done anyway. The internet is never going to get too full for the same nonsense in two places. I'm sure you are the darling of social media.

Anyway, as I said, I don't care who you are.

You post everything you say on here - about Rigby, the Boston Bomb, 7/7 and everything else on your twitter timeline do you? Well done - it doesn't make you any less thick but well done anyway. The internet is never going to get too full for the same nonsense in two places. I'm sure you are the darling of social media.

Anyway, as I said, I don't care who you are.

CB Fry, anonymously standing behind everything he says.

Tell the grandchildren about your stunning victory, won't you?

Cuckoo. Cuckoo.

It'll be splendid, but something of a sequel.

You're certainly not the first poster shít scared of his identity being associated with all the horrible things he's said.

Not only does detective Pap have unique insight which he needs to share with the sheeple he's uncommonly fearless in declaring his identity on the web too, unlike the cowardly rest of humanity. Or he's a f uck wit, I forget.

Not all of us have as much to hide, Tim :)

I don't use the SAME F**KING USERNAME everywhere, like some presumed non-f**kwits I know.

Not all of us have as much to hide, Tim :)

I don't use the SAME F**KING USERNAME everywhere, like some presumed non-f**kwits I know.

Theres your logic deficit again. You're brave and open and use multiple logins. Im cowardly and hiding and use the same login everywhere.

Stalk away Pap. You're the only one who cares. Go and check out my posts on the Peugeot forum seeking an alloy wheel or anyone of the other places Ive visited. Clearly that will make you the winner again.

Theres your logic deficit again. You're brave and open and use multiple logins. Im cowardly and hiding and use the same login everywhere.

Stalk away Pap. You're the only one who cares. Go and check out my posts on the Peugeot forum seeking an alloy wheel or anyone of the other places Ive visited. Clearly that will make you the winner again.

Yeah, yeah - mate. The only reason I found your fat little face was because I was searching for something from here. Beyond the initial days of amusement, plus the sensation much like weaving the twist at the end of a film back through the narrative, I'm not that interested.

It bothers you though, especially since you tried to play the appearance card several times.

Let me know if you want to get that glass house fixed. I know a decent glazier who'll give you a bulk discount.

Spoiler alert: I am only CB Fry on here.

But I guess our fearless warrior probably has pounded my handle into every forum he can think of, so already knows this.

Spoiler alert 2: I'm not really on any other forums anyway. Tell a lie: I dabbled on a Prefab Sprout one probably five years ago. Go fetch, truth hunter!

The only reason I found your fat little face was because I was searching for something from here. Beyond the initial days of amusement, plus the sensation much like weaving the twist at the end of a film back through the narrative, I'm not that interested.

Course not. You just happened to be searching for something else, not stalking no way and came across a profile you accidentally matched to someone on here. Then had a productive day seeking a life vicariously searching for other profiles. But you're not weird or anything, or dishonest, or personality disordered. No sir.

Course not. You just happened to be searching for something else, not stalking no way and came across a profile you accidentally matched to someone on here. Then had a productive day seeking a life vicariously searching for other profiles. But you're not weird or anything, or dishonest, or personality disordered. No sir.

I was searching for one of our little altercations. Google's search facility is far more productive, particularly if you know what you're doing with quotes and clauses.

Still, nice job on trying to pass off your own extreme carelessness as someone else stalking you. If you're going to join such sites with the same username as you have on here, don't be surprised if people stumble onto it.

Spoiler alert: I am only CB Fry on here.

But I guess our fearless warrior probably has pounded my handle into every forum he can think of, so already knows this.

Spoiler alert 2: I'm not really on any other forums anyway. Tell a lie: I dabbled on a Prefab Sprout one probably five years ago. Go fetch, truth hunter!

CB Fry, fearlessly standing by his opinions that he posts under another man's name.

Genuine question: What are some of you lot trying to achieve with all this?

Can only speak for myself, but I swung back onto this thread with the Richard D Hall video, largely to raise awareness of some of the biggest discrepancies in the McCann case.

It's regrettable that we've once again hit this level of communication, but you can only bat what you're bowled.

CB Fry, fearlessly standing by his opinions that he posts under another man's name.

Okay, I'll give you a clue. It's a play on words combining the titles of two of their songs. One is one of their first ever singles. Oh no, I've said too much now.

Good luck.

Have you got a link to this?

It would be interesting to know how the McCanns concealed the body in a shallow grave for days, within walking distance when the area was search by hundreds of people and police with dogs.

Also how do you suppose they dug the grave? Either they used their bare hands, took a shovel with them on holiday or there was a 24hr B&Q within walking distance.

I am not saying it did happen, I am saying it is not impossible.

I don't need to discredit the dog evidence. It's been seen by anyone of importance investigating the case. You make it sound like only four hour video man and the Internet fruitcakes have seen the dog evidence.

All that is happening is people who know eff all about cadaver dog evidence deciding they do know and "something doesn't add up". Well, it does. You might want to be "more respectful" of dog evidence and the police yourself instead of lecturing me. The person not respecting people is you sunshine not me. You're the one slinging unfounded allegations about. Or, as I know them, lies.

And your response to a request to give me someone not-mental investigating the McCanns is to give me nothing. So no one despite you saying there were "lots". More lies then. I accept your apology.

And the coup de gras, wheel out the "you don't have kids" routine. More accusations built on a p iss weak grasp of reality.

Lastly the "seen laughing their head off" stuff is total, utter, Internet conspiracy idiot nonsense. It is a lie. Don't tell me to effing "respect police dogs" when you peddle that horseshi it.

Fair play SOG, you are a natural conspiro-idiot. An absolute natural.

You are a very angry, unhappy man aren't you? Why cant we have a civilised debate about this?

You are a very angry, unhappy man aren't you? Why cant we have a civilised debate about this?

A civilised debate doesn't generally involve one side lying.

The entire McCann conspiracy is not a civilised debate. Just hate filled people lying. That's kinda why it only exists on Internet forums and four hour videos made by cranks.

Happy to help.

There is an awful lot of misinformation "out there" about this case. Recently I have read all sorts of stuff which purports to be to be true only to find other pieces which supposedly debunk it. I understand that people think that Richard Hall is a nutcase and cant be bothered to spend 4 hours watching his films. Fine. He isnt the only person asking questions. Having got fed up with articles saying they said this, no they didnt, they did this, no they didnt, I'd thought I'd cut to the chase and look at what the guy who led the investigation had to say. There is a 52 minute film on YouTube which is based on his book The Truth of the Lie. The so called "Keystone Cop" Insp Goncalo Amaral, goes through the case in his own words an explains why he came to his conclusion. I am sure those of you who are avidly pro McCann will pull holes in it, but it is interesting to get his viewpoint.

As for your comments about having children Mr Fry, I am interested if it makes a difference to how people see the McCann case. Whether they are more likely to be anti McCann if they have children of their own. Not sure why you got so upset about that. I have heard people say they support Kate McCann and in the next breath call her a MILF. It would be interesting to know why people form their opinions, to me anyway. Do some feel she is telling the truth because they think she is "fit" ? If she was overweight, unattractive and out of work would she get the same amount of symapthy? I am not trying to be clever, but the McCanns clearly divide opinion and it would be interesting to know why.

A civilised debate doesn't generally involve one side lying.

The entire McCann conspiracy is not a civilised debate. Just hate filled people lying. That's kinda why it only exists on Internet forums and four hour videos made by cranks.

Happy to help.

So let me get this right. The original investigating office is a hate filled liar? I'd say your comments are more than a wild generalisation. I know plenty of people who are well grounded who have issues with the McCanns over this case. The are not hate filled and they do not lie. They just express an opinion (and with the vitriol that you constantly display here when you dont agree with anyone by the way).

So let me get this right. The original investigating office is a hate filled liar? I'd say your comments are more than a wild generalisation. I know plenty of people who are well grounded who have issues with the McCanns over this case. The are not hate filled and they do not lie. They just express an opinion (and with the vitriol that you constantly display here when you dont agree with anyone by the way).

Hate-filled poster, lying (as you say, his broad generalisation cannot possibly hold), and accusing people of being hate-filled liars.

You couldn't make it up.

How about debating the fact that the "Gerry laughing his head off" is a simple lie.

Debate that.

How do you know it is a lie? There is a great deal of information about the McCann's demeanour after the "abduction." I have just watched an interview with Kate on YouTube. When asked why they didnt go and help look for Madeleine she replied that they were too tired. Now maybe they were, but really, if your three year old (and I am assuming you have children here) was missing wouldnt you make the effort to go find her? This by the way is not a lie, it came from her own mouth. A lot of people doubt what they say because t hey dont come across as credible people. Now perhaps they both are just unique and do not show their feelings - but, like it or not, a lot of normal non hate filled people dont believe the McCanns.

How do you know it is a lie? There is a great deal of information about the McCann's demeanour after the "abduction." I have just watched an interview with Kate on YouTube. When asked why they didnt go and help look for Madeleine she replied that they were too tired. Now maybe they were, but really, if your three year old (and I am assuming you have children here) was missing wouldnt you make the effort to go find her? This by the way is not a lie, it came from her own mouth. A lot of people doubt what they say because t hey dont come across as credible people. Now perhaps they both are just unique and do not show their feelings - but, like it or not, a lot of normal non hate filled people dont believe the McCanns.

Too tired??? If that were my child there's no way that I could sleep that night and I would have to do something.

It is a lie.

Judging people's demeanour when they have experienced something you have never experienced is pathetic.

You can make out that if it was you, you'd do this and you'd do that but frankly you have no idea.

You're just making up scenarios and then judging. Pointless.

That is the problem Whitey. I think that the people who do not believe the McCanns look at the way they have behaved throughout this episode and thought, they don't seem like a couple who have lost a child. I have seen their demeanour explained as narcissism and perhaps that is true. It takes a certain kind of person to leave very young children alone night after night. I have seen this explained away by Gerry McCann as just like sitting in his back garden but 50 metres away in a different part of the complex is not just like sitting in your back garden at all.

It is a lie.

Judging people's demeanour when they have experienced something you have never experienced is pathetic.

You can make out that if it was you, you'd do this and you'd do that but frankly you have no idea.

You're just making up scenarios and then judging. Pointless.

What is a lie? Kate's comment? Unless they got a good lookalike in the studio I dont think so. I dont think I am alone here in saying if my child went missing I'd be up all night looking for her.

Anyway are you going to answer my question ? Do you have children of your own?