Wolves too soon for Killer

Bailey

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=10896

As it says on the tin really.

Shame he's not ready for Saturday as we could really do with him!

Lets hope he's fit in time for Reading instead.

Next week it will be, No not quite right yet, I'll be good for Boxing Day though;

He is finished, we need to move on and stop living in cloud cuckoo land as far as he's concerned.

Can't help thinking he is, sadly, just prolonging the agony for all of us, but he says he feels much more confident about the future now.

So what's different this time? Can anyone offer reasons why we should be more hopeful this time? PLEASE!

have to question why he got another contract if his knee was not fully recovered. Were we scared someone else would cherry pick him jus as he got fit or did he take £2k a week?

Did he actually get an ongoing contract? I thought he was on "pay as you play".

Hope we're not wasting too much money on him then.

have to question why he got another contract if his knee was not fully recovered. Were we scared someone else would cherry pick him jus as he got fit or did he take £2k a week?

We only pay him when he plays football. It's called a pay as you play contract and has been posted on here and the OS.

Considering that he is working hard with the kids behind the scenes and also keeps pushing himself to try and get back, I think it's actually a bl*ody good deal for us.

Sorry(ish) to sound like a scratched record but how come Svensson's likely no-show for the game on Saturday warrants a full page OS article yet last week Schneiderlin's (supposed) injury didn't....

"And the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along again"

Sorry(ish) to sound like a scratched record but how come Svensson's likely no-show for the game on Saturday warrants a full page OS article yet last week Schneiderlin's (supposed) injury didn't....

"And the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along again"

Because "Killer" is the last remaining link to the relatively glorious recent past.

Schneirderlin is a young player who many,wrongly in my H.O, don't rate at all, he's just one of a band of useless kids for many, Killer on the other hand.....now there's a player (or was).

It's all "bicycle" as my youngest niece would say.

We only pay him when he plays football. It's called a pay as you play contract and has been posted on here and the OS.

Considering that he is working hard with the kids behind the scenes and also keeps pushing himself to try and get back, I think it's actually a bl*ody good deal for us.

I take contract stuff posted on here with a pinch of salt, but if it was on the OS then fair enough (link please).

If he isn't on such a deal then can I say that £5k a week (or whatever he is on) to train kids is a shed load of money and not a great deal for the club.

I wish him well on this come back as I know what a top class player he is, but if he is only ever going to get back to the fitness and mobility shown in his last game then there is not much to get excited about.

I agree- his commitment is something that should rub off on the youngsters too!

I'm delighted he will not be ready for Wolves - Iwelumo and Ebanks-Blake would have made mince meat of him.

Watching CCC players wrong-foot Killer and take him to the cleaners is a bit like watching a rusty Mike Tyson being beaten up by Danny Williams - it's just sad.

The sooner Killer retires the better.