West Brom V Saints Match Thread!!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

I can believe there is something in this. He has now come on in the last 2 games with exactly 15 minutes to go and 3 times this season as well as on 67 minutes once. He's only been an unused sub twice and that is when he came back from injury!

If this is true then I would leave him on the bench to break his contract and then let him walk

Thanks for coming on here and pointing this out, we all thought everything was fine, but now you mention it...............

Well you all seem to misplacing the blame on the defence. May as well be playing with 9 players, Davis and Scheiderlan offer nothing at all. Can't retain the ball, cant tackle and can't play a creative pass. Should be giving Ward-Prowse time over Morgan.

Can anyone remember the last time we played "The Southampton way"?

Or do you think we have been found out ?

Or do you thin we are just crap?

The final one. We can sack Nigel in the morning, but I dont thing anybody else would get much out of these players - they just aint prem league. I feel like we ****ed 30 million away in the transfer window - is there another 30 mil in the kitty for Jan, and would you give it to Nige.....??

What do you expect? 4 points from 9 games.

Don't you mean 4 from 10. Been a Saints fan for a long time nothing surprises me. Too much bull**** spouted on here (what a surprise!) before the season started so everyone has had their expectations dashed to smithereens. Without wanting to be patronising it kind of goes with the territory of being a Saints fan.