Reading V Saints Half Time

exit2

If Jan goes back to 4-5-1 on tuesday there's got to be chants of "we want 4-4-2, we want 4-4-2".

Funny you should say that as listening in on Radio Berkshire the Reading commentators and pundit are saying we have DMG playing in the hole in a 4-4-1-1

Funny you should say that as listening in on Radio Berkshire the Reading commentators and pundit are saying we have DMG playing in the hole in a 4-4-1-1

A mate of mine spoke to Mark Wotte this morning who said what the line-up would be and it was our normal formation.

Brilliant!!!

Need another early second half because you can bet your life Coppell

will be at em at half time and they will have a right go.

Sky reporter said it should have been a pen......:(

Come on boys more of the same from the off......

2 pens according to Solent, handball and the foul.

STAT ATTACK 1Shots On Target

62Shots Off Target

73Fouls (Conceded)

42Corners

30Yellow Cards

00Red Cards

13 goal attempts as an away team against a team who can't stop scoring at home ..... we need another few goals yet, but actually sound capable of doing so!!

Having many a LOL at Mark Dennis making some non PC comments and Will Cope squirming afterwards :D

Is it my hearing or does WC keep interchanging between Robertson and Robinson in attack :confused:

BWP should really have had another and a stupendous save stopped Lalalalalalalalana scoring ... keep it up Saints.

COYS

PS

4 - 4 - 2 anybody ;)

Word of warning: saints will do worse and reading will do better 2nd half. We may get a win but I think draw which is still a fantastic result

I've no doubt Coppel will be tearing them apart in the changing room as we speak!

Jan will be aware of that - and pass it on to the lads. They know to expect a fierce start to the 2nd half. Our job must be to keep doing exactly what we have been doing & keep a cool head. If we weather the first 10-15 mins of the 2nd half okay - I can see us going on to win this.

COYR!

STAT ATTACK 1Shots On Target

62Shots Off Target

73Fouls (Conceded)

42Corners

30Yellow Cards

00Red Cards

13 goal attempts as an away team against a team who can't stop scoring at home ..... we need another few goals yet, but actually sound capable of doing so!!

Having many a LOL at Mark Dennis making some non PC comments and Will Cope squirming afterwards :D

Is it my hearing or does WC keep interchanging between Robertson and Robinson in attack :confused:

BWP should really have had another and a stupendous save stopped Lalalalalalalalana scoring ... keep it up Saints.

COYS

PS

4 - 4 - 2 anybody ;)

Christ!! is he booking the crowd as well then!:grin: