The beast that is Plymouth Argyle

Thedelldays

they will be a different kettle of fish to reading..lol

the will no doubt be very defensive, give us little space and hit us on the counter with direct play at times...

beating plymouth will show that the win at reading wasnt a fluke...

You'd hope so, but I can't see us winning against an average team.

Plymouth are indeed doing well this year ( I predicted a fall from this league for them - you can imagine how my foot tipping is going)

They have a decent away form and I dare say they will pressure us early - especially as our home form is poor.

The lads must be flying high after this win though and hopefully they can take that into the next game. I't sounded like we started playing from the offset this week instead of 20 mins into the game, hopefully we can continue that.

Dell Days I see you have stopped knocking Sturrock, hes doing a good job continuing to rebuild the team that keeps losing its best players.

he is a crap manager...this is a crap league

mick mccarthy is top of the league and he was laughed at on here...as was many many others who have achieved more with far less than us..

the will no doubt be very defensive, give us little space and hit us on the counter with direct play at times...

what happened to Plymouth are sh1t "I should know I live there" and Luggy will show us all how cr4p he is "I should know I live there"?

Massive change of tune in 8 weeks :D

Good point. I'd just like us to win 2 in a row for a change!

(Hadn't panned down the thread and see I have exactly the same comment above. OOPS! Hardly worth saying now. Wasted post. Sorry.)

Edited by Gordon Mockles

this is a crap league

HA HA HA

So the 'best' three of a crap league go into what MANY of you describe as the best league in the world.

Complain about the weather, the economic outcast, or even the fact that your more tired then normal - but not something that is cleary not true.

This league is one of the hardest to get out of because of it's equality - It's a class league that any manager will do anything to get out of !

If it's a crap league then your best English league is nothing more then average. I'm sure you don't believe that

Like Exeter and Torquay, Plymouth is another club whose supporters I work with down here in Exeter.....So please..Please Saints beat them for me, otherwise I suffer from all sets of supporters here.

dont get many of there lot in torquay but i used to work in plym the season we got relegated and was the brunt of there humour for a long time.

so 3 points tomorrow will see me sending out a few emails after the match :D