Nipple slip Roulette NSFW

Tokyo-Saint

Since justice Mike outlawed boobs due to a freak breastfeeding accident and his recent flash backs, this place has become mainly about what people put on toast, so time for a game. The rules are simple, you have to show nips of some sort and the picture you post must be better than the last one or you are gay. I know that some of you will instantly want to post a picture of a cow or something, so rule 2 is also simple - you must also be prepared to suck on it. First one to get banned or infracted loses.

I'll start easy to give you knobbers a chance.

cameron-diaz-7.jpg?v0

Edited by JustMike
Changed the image to make it even easier

these is the threads muppet shows was invented for! Justmikes can you add "NSFW" to the thread title please cos i have agreed with stevegrants that we can post boobs in threads with NSFW in title.

Till this is done i will not post full nip cos i already have loads fractions!

megan-fox-nipple-slip-2003851710.jpg

these is the threads muppet shows was invented for! Justmikes can you add "NSFW" to the thread title please cos i have agreed with stevegrants that we can post boobs in threads with NSFW in title.

Do you think a thread called Nipple slip Roulette in the muppet show might be safe for work Bearsy? Anyone who thinks that deserves getting busted by their boss looking at ladyboy nipples

Do you think a thread called Nipple slip Roulette in the muppet show might be safe for work Bearsy? Anyone who thinks that deserves getting busted by their boss looking at ladyboy nipples

yeah i agree but that's the deal i agreed with stevegrants. It's probably legal reasons.

Did Lily Allen used to be unnatractive or did i imagine bout that? I quite like her in that photo u posted!

That was weak bear - you are in more danger of being triple gay than being refracted.

it was ur fault u should have started with fully covered boobs, then we could of gone for small cleavage, visible bar strap, deep cleavage etc before we finally climax with full nip on page 12 or something. Tokyos has no understanding of foreplays!

People used to say think that bear but it turned out she was preggers but that popped out and is all ok now. She does have a bit of a Jade Goody nose though so from the wrong angle can look like a pig or a boxer.

Check out the greedy ***** here. Obviously on the pies when this was taken.

lily-allen.jpg

I like Rihanna - this thread is like a guilty pleasures confession zone. Also a mod has added that NSFW thing bear was going on about but no mods have contributed yet.... Who is the lurking mod? Can you clafiy the rules on tits now? Are tits ok as long as people don't risk getting disciplinarys at work from unknowingly exposing nipples when trying to find saints team news?

I like Rihanna - this thread is like a guilty pleasures confession zone. Also a mod has added that NSFW thing bear was going on about but no mods have contributed yet.... Who is the lurking mod? Can you clafiy the rules on tits now? Are tits ok as long as people don't risk getting disciplinarys at work from unknowingly exposing nipples when trying to find saints team news?

Good Feed this one,almost got a semi

yeah i agree but that's the deal i agreed with stevegrants. It's probably legal reasons.

Did Lily Allen used to be unnatractive or did i imagine bout that? I quite like her in that photo u posted!

Lily Allen has always been attractive until the moment she opens her f*cking mouth. That fake mockney accent makes me want to disembowel her, and not in a good way.

yesterday i drive home and need dump but i hold it and i hold it for ages and then when I pull up on the drive the poo somehow senses it was near toilet cos it starts coming whether i'm ready or not. What i'm saying is how does poo know it's near toilet? I feel like if i had to drive another half hour it would of stayed indoors.

yesterday i drive home and need dump but i hold it and i hold it for ages and then when I pull up on the drive the poo somehow senses it was near toilet cos it starts coming whether i'm ready or not. What i'm saying is how does poo know it's near toilet? I feel like if i had to drive another half hour it would of stayed indoors.

The poo doesn't yet your mind does and subconsciously you relax. I call it 'Cambridge Services on the A14' syndrome.

Back on topic, not a slip as such.....

anne-hathaway-nipples-7.jpg

Yeah that's a good one Colin. I was thinking I was a bit hasty with the rules and would like to make a few amendments. Amendment 1) see through tops are allowed. Amendment 2) long nipples poking through tops is also allowed 3) panty slips or whatever he technical term for this is, is also allowed. Fell free to change the title lurking mod.

i see that Sophie Reade on come dining one time and she was wearing v.short skirt so when she bend over u could see her pants and that black guy that won big brothers was on it and he was feeling on her bumside under the table. It was good episode!

i see that Sophie Reade on come dining one time and she was wearing v.short skirt so when she bend over u could see her pants and that black guy that won big brothers was on it and he was feeling on her bumside under the table. It was good episode!

For those of you without imaginations, here is a pic from that very episode:

article-1309714-0B109EA6000005DC-586_468x477.jpg