Will ST holders be able to by extra tickets for Man Utd?

derry

If I was Rupert, I would announce on Monday, all those with tickets for Sheff Wed will be given preference after STs.

Spot on, Saints must take this chance to get more people in for Sheff Wed and / or Reading. (Forest is discounted anyway)

What is likely is 32,000 at SMS for ManUre, the majority of which will be attending their only Saints game of the season.

Even if they don't actually attend the Sheff Wed game, we at least need to get the cash off them for it!

Spot on, Saints must take this chance to get more people in for Sheff Wed and / or Reading. (Forest is discounted anyway)

What is likely is 32,000 at SMS for ManUre, the majority of which will be attending their only Saints game of the season.

Even if they don't actually attend the Sheff Wed game, we at least need to get the cash off them for it!

It is vital that the game is used this way and should remward those who have made the effort this season already too.

Hold on. How does THAT work? What about those who went to Coventry away for example?

A bit silly to expect 'Rupes' to say that in my opinion. Plus people could just buy tickets and not go.

Maybe a loyalty scheme like they did for the play offs would work.

ie if you have a purchase history this season then you get priority.

Just you watch all those "stay away" loyal Saints fans come out of the woodwork for this one.

Maybe a loyalty scheme like they did for the play offs would work.

ie if you have a purchase history this season then you get priority.

Just you watch all those "stay away" loyal Saints fans come out of the woodwork for this one.

EXACTLY! Then watch the stay aways moan, and I will have no sympathy for anyone of the stay aways that can't get a ticket.

The bottom line for the club is income. The away games bring little or no revenue. That isn't devalueing the away supporters. However there have been plenty of statements on here, about only going to away matches and not going to home matches, refusing to put money in Lowe and Wilde's pockets.

With the club's financial problems, if all the tickets were sold for the Sheff Wed game it would be a very big deal. More than double the club's share of the receipts for the MU game.

I'm hoping that once it has gone ST sale, then members sale, it goes to ST and Members wanting to buy extra before general sale. Surely that is the only fair way?

I won't be going so what they do won't affect me either way, but surely the prudent way to go would be ST holders, then Members, then those on the database. This is chance for the club to cast out a lure.

Season Ticket holders SHOULD be allowed to buy extra tickets, certainly before it goes to General Sale and some would argue, before it goes to members as well. the only problem with this is how many ST holders would buy extras for Manc supporting friends. I've already had one Manc (genuine Manc, born and bred) ask if I could get him one.... I told him to **** off.

The bottom line for the club is income. The away games bring little or no revenue. That isn't devalueing the away supporters. However there have been plenty of statements on here, about only going to away matches and not going to home matches, refusing to put money in Lowe and Wilde's pockets.

With the club's financial problems, if all the tickets were sold for the Sheff Wed game it would be a very big deal. More than double the club's share of the receipts for the MU game.

This is quite right - I fully support every one on here who is saying it should reward STH and punish stay aways. But in real terms we need to use this as a leaver to get people back into the ground for xmas - Its one each for STH and Members and then anyone who doubles up with Sheff Wed gets a ticket. THen with the discount on Notts Forest - Reading in the holiday season and the Cup Game we should get the gate back up to mid twenties plus for three games and a full house for the cup shock of the season! Rewards can come later these four games could ensure that we don't need to sell any one in the window which could make the difference.

i think it would be better if after the st holders and members have had their fill,the rest of the tickets left should be bundled together with a league game ticket this way the club gets more money,the stay aways get penalised and the ground gets another high gate.

a lot of prem clubs do it,if you buy a ticket for manu or chelsea etc you have to buy a ticket for stoke or hull etc. it sorts the wheat from the chaff.

i think it would be better if after the st holders and members have had their fill,the rest of the tickets left should be bundled together with a league game ticket this way the club gets more money,the stay aways get penalised and the ground gets another high gate.

a lot of prem clubs do it,if you buy a ticket for manu or chelsea etc you have to buy a ticket for stoke or hull etc. it sorts the wheat from the chaff.

Pair with doncaster and swansea - for all bar season ticket holders

What the club should do is give season ticket holders 1 per season ticket.

Then when it reaches members and general sale.. People buying a Man Utd ticket must buy a ticket for our home game against Doncaster Rovers *At a discounted price*

Will ensure at least a home crowd of 28,000 for both games given that the Man Utd game sales out.

ST holders should be given whatever they want. We even face redicule and at times hostility from posters on this board and anyone brave enough to buy a ticket in March when we looked like we would be in League 1 deserves a medal IMO, never mind first dibs on extra tickets.

Everyone that wants a ticket will get one thoguh IMO.

If they are, that won't leave many seats at all.

Excellent news, I have 2 season tickets and will be looking to buy as many as I can simply to keep the moaners and protesters out. Ahh Derry, not got going to get a little seat, shame. Should have a bought a ST or membership its about being recognised as a supporter who supports the club through thick and thin and not just when the Euroepean champions roll into town.

Therefore, I think ST holders and loyal supporters at home games about 13k of us on average deserve to be looked after, whilst the 'I'm not gracing SMS with my presence until Lowe leaves crowd' can go and grovel at Lowe's desk and be given the Holley treatment. Happy days, life's surprises are a great leveller and all about the prepared vs the ill thought out, unprepared.

Excellent news, I have 2 season tickets and will be looking to buy as many as I can simply to keep the moaners and protesters out. Ahh Derry, not got going to get a little seat, shame. Should have a bought a ST or membership its about being recognised as a supporter who supports the club through thick and thin and not just when the Euroepean champions roll into town.

Therefore, I think ST holders and loyal supporters at home games about 13k of us on average deserve to be looked after, whilst the 'I'm not gracing SMS with my presence until Lowe leaves crowd' can go and grovel at Lowe's desk and be given the Holley treatment. Happy days, life's surprises are a great leveller and all about the prepared vs the ill thought out, unprepared.

I have two STs and will buy a dozen if I can.

Problem being many of those extra tickets could end up in Man Utd hands.

Those that have attended a certain amount of games should get next priority. It might mean some will have to attend our next three home games to get to that figure.This will stop Man Utd fans getting their grubby mits on our tickets.

As for memberships, that means Jack sh1t if you haven't been to any games this season.

Problem being many of those extra tickets could end up in Man Utd hands.

Those that have attended a certain amount of games should get next priority. It might mean some will have to attend our next three home games to get to that figure.This will stop Man Utd fans getting their grubby mits on our tickets.

As for memberships, that means Jack sh1t if you haven't been to any games this season.

None of mine would, all the extra ones would go to people that I have bought tickets for, at home matches this season. I have bought loads of extra tickets this season, so I have an excellent buying record over and above my season tickets.

As I said on another thread, I believe that seeing as it's the season of good will, maybe, we should consider what that means to us as 'fans'. If we are men enough (and ladies), we will all turn the other cheek for this game and all accept that, this tie is a good thing for the club and for the team. Whatever your stance, on any part of this club, be it the Share Holders, the chairman, the manager, the players, the staff in general or the fans, we should ALL put our squabbling aside and join me in raising your glasses in wishing Saints 'ALL THE BEST' for this game!

I know it will be a dream for many of our youngsters, to pull this plumb tie, and at home at that! And so, regardless of divisions in the fanbase, they should be playing in front of a capacity crowd that sing for 90(+) minutes, regardless of the score! Put aside the credit crunch, put aside the cost of Christmas, put aside the telly, if you can go, please go.

Now I'm sure that many on here will ridicule this line, when I don't currently attend, but as a showing of good faith, I propose this:

I would like to see all ST holders given the opportunity to buy a sensible amount of tickets (2 or 6, whatever), then the members, then those that have been to games this season and lastly, to those that go to the games over Christmas. I would love to see St Mary's buzzing, as the underdog takes on the Champion once again. We've done it before, the underdog has certainly done well this week in the cup, so why not a Saints win, here's hoping.

As for me, I fall outside of those groups above, and believe I don't deserve a ticket. But, because of my sentiments, I am happy to accept that the ground HAS to be full, I offer that, IF it looks as though we won't get a full gate, and IF people on here (those that are usually against my stance), want me to go, I will, and I'll pay for a ticket for me and 1 other. I hope those that don't usually agree with me understand where I'm coming from - I will not go, unless there is a large feeling that I should. If you decide that the ground will be full anyway, and I should stay the 'f' away, fair enough. All I want, is to show good will, and hope those that go, see a good game and the ground is full.

And for all those that do go, have a good day out and cheer on the youngsters.

As I said on another thread, I believe that seeing as it's the season of good will, maybe, we should consider what that means to us as 'fans'. If we are men enough (and ladies), we will all turn the other cheek for this game and all accept that, this tie is a good thing for the club and for the team. Whatever your stance, on any part of this club, be it the Share Holders, the chairman, the manager, the players, the staff in general or the fans, we should ALL put our squabbling aside and join me in raising your glasses in wishing Saints 'ALL THE BEST' for this game!

I know it will be a dream for many of our youngsters, to pull this plumb tie, and at home at that! And so, regardless of divisions in the fanbase, they should be playing in front of a capacity crowd that sing for 90(+) minutes, regardless of the score! Put aside the credit crunch, put aside the cost of Christmas, put aside the telly, if you can go, please go.

Now I'm sure that many on here will ridicule this line, when I don't currently attend, but as a showing of good faith, I propose this:

I would like to see all ST holders given the opportunity to buy a sensible amount of tickets (2 or 6, whatever), then the members, then those that have been to games this season and lastly, to those that go to the games over Christmas. I would love to see St Mary's buzzing, as the underdog takes on the Champion once again. We've done it before, the underdog has certainly done well this week in the cup, so why not a Saints win, here's hoping.

As for me, I fall outside of those groups above, and believe I don't deserve a ticket. But, because of my sentiments, I am happy to accept that the ground HAS to be full, I offer that, IF it looks as though we won't get a full gate, and IF people on here (those that are usually against my stance), want me to go, I will, and I'll pay for a ticket for me and 1 other. I hope those that don't usually agree with me understand where I'm coming from - I will not go, unless there is a large feeling that I should. If you decide that the ground will be full anyway, and I should stay the 'f' away, fair enough. All I want, is to show good will, and hope those that go, see a good game and the ground is full.

For a start, I think the demand will far exceed the supply as there will probably only about 16000 tickets available after season ticket seats reserved, away supporters, corporate, complimentary/staff etc.

However whatever your stated stance, if you want to support the team, then go if you can get tickets.

I know some members that haven't been to a single game this season. They only bought a membership incase a big game materialised.

Perhaps I stand alone in my opinion but I have every faith that the SFC Ticket Office will offer a fair and equitable distribution of 32,500 seats !

Hopefully they do not have bitter preconceptions like some of the posters on this website who talk of 'penalising' the stayaways etc, etc.....

I am an ST holder and my hope is simply for a full stadium, a Saints win and a great day out!

I'll leave the rest of the ****** to (some) of you lot on here !!!

I honestly think we are over-doing the popularity of this match. We are talking as if it is the cup final not the 3rd round. Sure it will be popular and should see us get near a capacity crowd, which will be great for the finances, but let’s be real, it will be MU reserves turning out, so I don’t expect a big black market in tickets at all. I will get two tickets for my two STs.

I honestly think we are over-doing the popularity of this match. We are talking as if it is the cup final not the 3rd round. Sure it will be popular and should see us get near a capacity crowd, which will be great for the finances, but let’s be real, it will be MU reserves turning out, so I don’t expect a big black market in tickets at all. I will get two tickets for my two STs.

Not a chance going by previous history. They will take this game seriously.

This has been the biggest team we have played, for what seems like years now and may well be years before we play them again. That is why this game is going to be so popular.

As a ST Holder I am not fussed to have more than one ticket. I hope though that the club ensure all ST Holders & members have discounted tickets and those who have not been to any games will only enjoy the general sale, if they attend the next two home games and pay extra for their Man U tickets.

Perhaps I stand alone in my opinion but I have every faith that the SFC Ticket Office will offer a fair and equitable distribution of 32,500 seats !

Hopefully they do not have bitter preconceptions like some of the posters on this website who talk of 'penalising' the stayaways etc, etc.....

I am an ST holder and my hope is simply for a full stadium, a Saints win and a great day out!

I'll leave the rest of the ****** to (some) of you lot on here !!!

Good post now is the time to unite behind the club and enjoy a full house for a change there is to much finger pointing and bitterness we are aftrer all all Saints hopefully having attended some of the stayaways might change there mind here's hoping

On Friday night I wondered why I took out membership this season. Now I know why.

Friendly word to all non members and ST holders - next season become a member to guarantee a ticket to the big match.

ST holders either get their usual seat, but if in the designated away area a replacement seat.

Friendly word to all non members and ST holders - next season become a member to guarantee a ticket to the big match.

why would ST holders need to be members ? surely they show enough loyalty by shelling out in March / April to the club to be valued enough to have priority on tickets for cup games !

On Friday night I wondered why I took out membership this season. Now I know why.

I'm glad you are being rewarded.

I gave up my membership after the playoff games failed to sell out!

anyway. I have a half share in a ST so I'll see one half of the match!!!

Its good to see that yet again a big game comes up and members who go week in week out are only allowed to buy ONE ticket. Thanks for your support and to all you stay away fans come on and buy a ticket we dont care about ST holders or members as long as you have a ticket for Notts Forest you are more than welcome back for one game only.

Cheers

Its good to see that yet again a big game comes up and members who go week in week out are only allowed to buy ONE ticket. Thanks for your support and to all you stay away fans come on and buy a ticket we dont care about ST holders or members as long as you have a ticket for Notts Forest you are more than welcome back for one game only.

Cheers

I was about to post EXACTLY the same thing. This club really ****s me off sometimes and in a way I'm glad now that I am not able to attend. Members are being treated liek scum here. For example, I bought my Notts Forest tickets WEEKS ago, have been to god knows how many games this season but I'm not allowed to buy a ticket till some ****, who left it late to buy Forest tickets, beats me too it? ****ing disgusting!