U21 vs Manure tonight live stream here

johnnyboy

Anyone got the line up. did't realise it was a 7pm start.

Decent stream and look like they are doing all right. Bit daunted perhaps. Keep giving the ball away.

Also Sinclair was just through on goal. Miss-controlled the ball, then gave up putting his head in his hands. If he had chased it he would more than likely have got somewhere. Not good enough! :p

Manchester United U21s team: Amos, Veseli, Vermijl, Thorpe, Fornasier, Ekangamene, Cole, Tunnicliffe, Powell, Januzaj, Lingard. #saintsfcu21

Expand

Southampton FC Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 1h

Saints U21s substitutes: Johns (GK), Curtis, Mugabi, Ariyibi, Gallagher. #saintsfcu21

Expand

Southampton FC Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 1h

Saints U21s team: Cropper, Chambers, Stephens ©, Turnbull, Young, Gape, Reed, Moore, Isgrove, Sinclair, Rowe. #saintsfcu21

Truly awful display. It was 1-0 but that flattered Saints. No creativity or composure on the ball whatsover.

Turnbull had a good game (he had to otherwise it could have been 4 or 5). Stephens looked decent too. Sinclair had some decent moments when he played as the central striker but faded when he moved out to the wing. Harrison Reed looked like a tidy player in centre midfield but mainly just sideways and backwards passing.

Isgrove and Rowe were awful. Ariyibi when he came on was worse than that. Gape could probably count his successful passes on one hand. Same goes for Moore who was really disappointing in the number 10 role. Mugabe looked nervous (first run out for the U21's I think) after coming on for Chambers early on. Young played out of position at left back was solid but offered nothing going forward. Sam Gallagher came on up front for the last 20 minutes - he's a unit but never really got into the game. Cropper looked dodgy - some awful kicks. Despite the number of Utd chances, he didn't really have too many saves to make as they kept missing the target.

All in all, pretty disappointing. I can't recall one effort on goal. I can only recall one decent piece of interplay between Reed and Sinclair and Sinclair was just dispossessed as he was about to shoot.

90 minutes I wont get back.