Mod of the season  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Mod of the season

• Just Mike
    • St Chalet
    • Skintsaint
    • Saint Clark
    • Jimmy D

Tokyo and Bearsy have both done well with their moderation of the muppet show, I've not heard one person complain about either of them handing out infractions, in fact I haven't really noticed them doing any actual moderating at all, which is a mark of how well they've done it!

I am going to vote for Skintsaint as I just checked the current results and he is going for the most improved award as he currently has sweet fa.

Thus my logic is that my vote would mean more to him and would more likely do me a favour in future as I was the dude who first voted for him ?

Hang about I have also just thought will the Mods know who has voted for who ? this could kick off a secret assassination campaign from scorned mods, I would of voted for you all if I could.

Edited by Convict Colony
the hurely burley of politics

Yeah night shifter would be a good one as well, maybe him and justice can form a coalition or something. It can't be a main board mod as they are zzzzzzzz or invisible mod as he has probably deleted his own name form the ballot.

My fav mod moment of recent times was the guy moaning about the forum being cencored, wanting his fiver back etc. Then mike comes along and locks the thread, the ultimate censorship! Perfect. That's ironic Alanis not ****ing rain on your wedding day, that's just weather.

Yeah night shifter would be a good one as well, maybe him and justice can form a coalition or something. It can't be a main board mod as they are zzzzzzzz or invisible mod as he has probably deleted his own name form the ballot.

My fav mod moment of recent times was the guy moaning about the forum being cencored, wanting his fiver back etc. Then mike comes along and locks the thread, the ultimate censorship! Perfect. That's ironic Alanis not ****ing rain on your wedding day, that's just weather.

Deserved it! I think I did mutter "irony" as I locked it though.

that was classic modding!

ur wrong bout alanis tho, i actually went to her wedding and she changed the date last minute cos of weather forecast. As it turned out the original date turned out v.sunny but the re-arranged date pissed down like horses. It was v.ironic! She just couldn't put whole story in song tho cos of rhymes

that was classic modding!

ur wrong bout alanis tho, i actually went to her wedding and she changed the date last minute cos of weather forecast. As it turned out the original date turned out v.sunny but the re-arranged date pissed down like

horses. It was v.ironic! She just couldn't put whole story in song tho cos of rhymes

Sounds like good advice that she just couldn't take.

Exactly bear, that is mental. If I got infracted, I would be doing all sorts of breakdowns, stripping mods of rep points, slamming Charlet about his mini, getting you to mock up mr bean images, ripping skintsaint about being broke, digging up kiss an tell stories about justice Mike, it would be carnage.

Oh hang on. I am not liking this thread bear. You know like in american dramas and films, there is always some cafe/diner thing all the cops hang out at? Well that is this thread! Don't look now bear but... there....are....mods....everywhere............

LEG IT!

That's bear. Since he lost his war with me, he has been keeping a low profile, drifting between different forums, a bit on the main board (trying to hang out with saint Charlie by referencing players from the 90s), a bit on mums net (he is even talking about stuff other than breast feeding) and a bit on twitter - he is @thebiggaybear

I feel bad now, would like to invite him back but don't know how to tell him, it's all ok now. Maybe one of the mods will ban him and put him out of his misery and he will say "thank you" like Alps did.