Barnsley - league cup

Sheaf Saint

Living in Yorkshire I never get to home games these days, so I don't have an account nor will I be able to buy a ticket if they are prioritised (which I assume they won't be for an early-round league cup game against lower-league opposition)

Does anybody know if it will be possible for me to buy a ticket on the night for the away end? I can't find anything on the OS about it.

Be amazed if it wasn't pay on the night.

Nipper and I are going but will buy in advance in case needed later on in the season.

Last season we were told that "points" awarded for the Leeds game would not be taken into consideration when buying for league games. Absurd, I know but it'll probably be the same case for Barnsley. Worth checking anyway.

Last season we were told that "points" awarded for the Leeds game would not be taken into consideration when buying for league games. Absurd, I know but it'll probably be the same case for Barnsley. Worth checking anyway.

bought a couple on line this morning and it said it was a 15 pointer!

bought a couple on line this morning and it said it was a 15 pointer!

Ha ha .... read that as a 15 pinter .... which isn't far off the amount I had on my last trip there, 2-2 draw.

A brace from Raziak. Jermaine Wright was in the team ...... seems we've made some progress since then!!!

Are you going to Anfield?

Looking forward to this. I have ticket number 13 so can't imagine we've shifted that many in advance. I reckon we had about 3/400 at Leeds in the league cup last season so hoping for about the same this time round. Huge away end so our support will look tiny.

Got ours after the game on Saturday. We have numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4!!

Thought we would be on our own.

I bought 5 tickets on Friday 16th

they were nos 1,2,3,4 and 14 for concession ticket so random numbering of tickets

if think if we get 300 up there we'll be doing well