Box Office Farce

L1Minus10

I'm a ST holder still, have been since 1988 and along comes the Man Utd game. I ring up on Friday and get through, give the credit card details and it cuts me off. I get a call on Saturday and go through the whole process again, give the credit card, problem with the booking we'll ring you back. Saturday night they ring my dad (dunno why but it doesn;t really matter)... and he goes through the whole process again, gives his credit card details and gets the same as me, a problem with the order.

He got a phone call this morning saying that the problem was that our seats have been sold to someone else. We got offered **** ones at the back of the Kingsland near a corner whereas our ST's are half way up on the half way line.

SFC treats its season ticket holders like ****. Currently, we have ordered 3 times and still have no tickets. ******s.

I'm a ST holder still, have been since 1988 and along comes the Man Utd game. I ring up on Friday and get through, give the credit card details and it cuts me off. I get a call on Saturday and go through the whole process again, give the credit card, problem with the booking we'll ring you back. Saturday night they ring my dad (dunno why but it doesn;t really matter)... and he goes through the whole process again, gives his credit card details and gets the same as me, a problem with the order.

He got a phone call this morning saying that the problem was that our seats have been sold to someone else. We got offered **** ones at the back of the Kingsland near a corner whereas our ST's are half way up on the half way line.

SFC treats its season ticket holders like ****. Currently, we have ordered 3 times and still have no tickets. ******s.

Since Manure tickets are only on sale to season ticket holders at the moment, you could say the club is treating some of the ST holders rather well, seeing as they have sold your excellent seats to another ST holder.

Might be a blessing in disguise given tonight's abject display...

The club should refund the people that have booked your season ticket seats or offer to move them elsewhere.

There's no way you shouldn't be able to sit in your seats!

To be fair to the ticket office, they are NORMALLY very efficient and quick to deal with any issues but obviously not in this instance.

Be sure to keep us informed of any updates!

I had problems with the internet booking. I have linked accounts for my season tickets but it would not let me buy both for the game in one account with or without the extra tickets. I purchased one ST seat and one extra and paid andthen logged in again under my other number to purchase the rest. It told me I already had all of them and was not entitled. After the panic a phone call to the ticket office allowed me to purchase the rest. Phew

I had problems with the internet booking. I have linked accounts for my season tickets but it would not let me buy both for the game in one account with or without the extra tickets.

Not just me then. Kind of defeats the purpose of linked season tickets online. Will be getting on the phone later

As per my other thread on this issue, I received my cup tickets today and compared them with my old season ticket which I have now found. Low and behold the tickets are two rows higher in block 2 than where we used to sit and I'm pretty sure the blokes who used to sit there were season ticket holders and will also be ****ed when they can't have their original seats. As I said before, this is a complete sham.

I had to go through the whole rigmarole twice because it wouldn't link my season tickets - lucky I wasn't buying any extras. It did say on the website that it would not be able to link them, but that they would e-mail the relevant people with an access code to enable this. However, I did not receive an e-mail.

I don't get all this trouble with Ocado!

As per my other thread on this issue, I received my cup tickets today and compared them with my old season ticket which I have now found. Low and behold the tickets are two rows higher in block 2 than where we used to sit and I'm pretty sure the blokes who used to sit there were season ticket holders and will also be ****ed when they can't have their original seats. As I said before, this is a complete sham.

Two rows?

twice now they have messed up my away tickets

first for charlton they said they would send them on to the ground, we got there and charlton didn't have them, in the time it took them to sort it out ringing sms we missed kick off

for palace they said they would deliver the tickets, got to monday (day of match) still no tickets so I rang up and told them hadn't arrived, they said they would arerange for me to collect the tickets, but got there and they weren't there, had to go to loads of diff places to get them, took 45 mins to get tickets, missed kick off again!!

both times the tickets have arrived at my house after the match was played

ringing up to complain tomorrow cause it ruins the away day a bit when getting the tickets is pure stress, just want to get tickets delivered on time or collect easy and get a few pints before match - yesterday we didn't think we'd even get in

We have two season tickets they flogged on of ours to the bloke behind us went down spoke to mr luker gaves us a complimentry

What is the number of your ticket that got sold to another ST holder?

I'll check the extra one given to me and if it is one of your regular seats I will happily do a swap with one of yours as long as the one offered isn't crap.

Other forum users might also agree to this...

We'd hate to break up families wouldn't we guys?

Same issue I bought the family tickets and when I went back to book some extra ticklets I was told that they had sold our seats twice. It took a while to sort it out but they had to ring the people up who thought they had bought our seats (halfway up on the halfway line)and tell them they didn't have a ticket after all.

Interesting phone call :)

Bet when we get to the game a load of seats have been sold twice, I hope the stewards have been warned.

I got the feeling that I wasn't the first person this had happened to.

Oh dear

To be fair.... they have sorted this out now by recalling the incorrectly sold tickets. We now have our season ticket seats for the game. It has however taken about 8 phone calls and giving out credit card details 5 times. Like has been said on here...I think it's almost a certainty that some seats have been sold twice and there will be some frayed tempers and problems for stewards to sort out.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I couldn't book my ticket online so I had to call the Ticket line. Still got my own seat and no booking fee so a fair result I think.

I went to ticket office to day and not only were the S.T seats were sold, apparently there were no tickets for miles around. We sit in row U, the only rows they had spares were row K or DD.

On another note, i asked if when season tickets holders can buy more, next friday can they be bought anywhere in ground. The reply was yes you can buy anywhere, although we don't think that is happening now. I was confused and she explained, although the website has said st holders can buy more, they've been told that is not happening.