Sundays Games

Batman

How are people feeling about the arsenal game? A draw is probably best in the long run, fewer points shared out by our rivals. A man it'd win means top spot is possible next game, but puts united back in the hunt to overtake us too. Arsenal win keeps united out of it and top spot is pretty unlikely anyway.

i'd prefer a draw.

11 games is over ¼ of the season.

Even if we drop to relegation form of a point per game for the rest of the season, so another 27 points, we end up with 49 points - same as WBA finishing 8th last season.

Not just a good start now.

After this weekend we are now TOP of the current form table - so getting better and making progress.

We have the longest current undefeated sequence in the division, clear of anyone else.

Paddy power have us 10/1 for top four. Probably about right - not likely but wouldn't now be big shock.

I bet if we were 10/1 for relegation and with worst current form people wouldn't be relaxed.

Who knows what will happen, but people need to stop assuming we won't make the top for and mocking the suggestion, I think someone said anyone suggesting we would get 4 against Hull was deluded!

Enjoy it while it lasts, and it may just last all season!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Table at end of nov last year. Don'tknow what to think, marathon not a sprint I suppose. If we go down as many places as we went up, then that makes 7th, which aint too bad!

18 Southampton 14 -10 12

19 Reading 13 -7 9

20 QPR 14 -16 5

you need to be even paced to run a good marathon. You can't run the first half in 2 hours and the second half in 30 minutes, it really isn't a good analogy.

Paddy power have us 10/1 for top four. Probably about right - not likely but wouldn't now be big shock.

I think if Saints ended the season in a top four position, it is fair to say the vast majority of people would be shocked.

At the start of the season, I got 16/1 on Saints finishing top six - put £10 on it. Considered chucking a quid on us at 250/1 for top four, but thought... why waste a pound? Not looking like such a waste currently though!