Earning money on the internet

Chicken With A Banjo

Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag - OR ON A GAY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that ********. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

I know a guy who makes a lot of money, at least hundreds of thousands a year, from a relatively simple programme that scrapes news freely available on the internet about corporate law trials and judgements and then emails it automatically to clients who pay him well for the service - mostly large law firms. Costs him almost nothing to run, so income is all profit.

Obviously thats a one off, but knowing where something is and selling access to people who want it is sound. My advice would be to do something similar - don't go into something that requires a large capital outlay. Lots of companies are virtual resellers - they don't hold stock, when they get an order in they simply order from their suppliers and put a margin on.

I maintain a number of blogs which have comments enabled. How come everyone who sends me spam on these blogs sounds like Bearsy?

Example:-

"Hello my own loved one! I wish to declare that this informative article is actually astounding, good published and will include approximately all vital infos. I want to expert additional articles like this."

Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag - OR ON A GAY WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that ********. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

Very lock stock!