Don't worry Lowe is going to admit he got it wrong!

Mr X

Dont worry be happy

Lowe is going to issue a formal apology to all fans and except his share of the responsibiliy he will be both humble, sympathetic and sincere further more he will wish us a jolly good christmas and new year, we will all get invites to his christtmas pheasant shoot

Rupert all is forgiven :D

Dont worry be happy

Lowe is going to issue a formal apology to all fans and except his share of the responsibiliy he will be both humble, sympathetic and sincere further more he will wish us a jolly good christmas and new year, we will all get invites to his christtmas pheasant shoot

Do they sell what you've been drinking in the shops, or did you make your own moonshine :rolleyes:

Dont worry be happy

Are those several squadrons of pigs flying over the stadium?

Would an apology make you gimps shut the f::ck up?

No. What would make us shut up was Lowe leaving, together with all the other charlatans.

But you just know he isn't even going to apologise, don't you?

And what relevance do we have to the GNU Image Manipulation Program?

Dont worry be happy

hellfreeze.jpg

Without wanting to be too pedantic, he can't technically claim he was wrong as it was very clearly stated, many times, that this was supposed to be a "long term" strategy that could well take time to succeed.

So it depends if anyone on here thinks 6 months is long term. No doubt some do. No doubt others that said they'd look at it long term have now changed their minds. I thought long term meant a couple of seasons regardless of results and if going to plan then 4 to 5 years. Personally hope we don't change everything again with blind hope and no plan. The only way I'd want a change right now is if Jan decided he didn't want to do it, or if we came in to lots and lots of money. Even then I'd prefer giving Jan at least a chance to show what he can do with some cash.

But the plan is faltering already. If our best youngsters are sold in Jan, where does that leave the plan. In ruins I would say.

Without wanting to be too pedantic, he can't technically claim he was wrong as it was very clearly stated, many times, that this was supposed to be a "long term" strategy that could well take time to succeed.

So it depends if anyone on here thinks 6 months is long term. No doubt some do. No doubt others that said they'd look at it long term have now changed their minds. I thought long term meant a couple of seasons regardless of results and if going to plan then 4 to 5 years. Personally hope we don't change everything again with blind hope and no plan. The only way I'd want a change right now is if Jan decided he didn't want to do it, or if we came in to lots and lots of money. Even then I'd prefer giving Jan at least a chance to show what he can do with some cash.

that makes no sense whatsoever so lowes duch experiment was a "longterm strategy" that just makes his total football experiment even more ridiculous, we need something thats going to work quickly if were going to stay up. we haven't got time on our side unless his longterm strategy is to take us to division 1

that makes no sense whatsoever so lowes duch experiment was a "longterm strategy" that just makes his total football experiment even more ridiculous, we need something thats going to work quickly if were going to stay up. we haven't got time on our side unless his longterm strategy is to take us to division 1

Been drinking?

The idea is that we stay up this season and improve in the future.

The strategy was not based on current results - current results are the result of the strategy.

Been drinking?

The strategy was not based on current results - current results are the result of the strategy.

huh? under the current strategy we aren't going to stay up, sorry don't get what point ya making

huh? under the current strategy we aren't going to stay up, sorry don't get what point ya making

Oh dear...

OK for you and anyone else who doesn't get it.

Oh and before we go any further I'm just providing the thinking - I didn't come up with it...

Lowe believes that we can build a long-term future for the club based predominantly on players we have either grown or purchased at a young age, playing in a 'house' style.

By so doing we minimise wage costs and therefore help to bring stabiliity to the club finanancially.

In the long term this provides us with 'sustainability'.

Eventually, he hopes it will provide the platform for a challenge in this league and promotion to the Premiership.

This requires a coaching set-up similar to that at clubs like Ajax in Holland and he has therefore appointed someone with experience of working with young talent in this configuration - JP.

JP is also cheap, thus helping to maintain the financial stability...

Keeping up?

Good. Then you understand that this change to the modus operandi cannot be achieved overnight.

Hence this year the idea is simply to ensure financial and league survival and then to push on as soon as is practicably possible.

Comprendez??

This requires a coaching set-up similar to that at clubs like Ajax in Holland and he has therefore appointed someone with experience of working with young talent in this configuration - JP.

Have to giggle whenever I see the Ajax comparison.

People need to go and understand just how big Ajax's operation is (across the globe as well) because you will then see just how ridiculous such a comparison it is. It's up there with bracketing Poortvliet alongside Wenger, Scolari, Benitez and Mourinho just because he is a foreign football manager.

I think the idea that we will continually churn out enough quality players to even play in this league is somewhat fanciful.

Been drinking?

quote]

Who forgot to tell Jan. From the start Jan was talking about promotion and even relatively recently.

Infact (Could be wrong and cant be arsed to look) i'm sure i remember you congratualting him on setting his sights on promotion, instead of just talking about staying up

Have to giggle whenever I see the Ajax comparison.

People need to go and understand just how big Ajax's operation is (across the globe as well) because you will then see just how ridiculous such a comparison it is. It's up there with bracketing Poortvliet alongside Wenger, Scolari, Benitez and Mourinho just because he is a foreign football manager.

I think the idea that we will continually churn out enough quality players to even play in this league is somewhat fanciful.

Messenger not author.

Been drinking?

quote]

Who forgot to tell Jan. From the start Jan was talking about promotion and even relatively recently.

Infact (Could be wrong and cant be arsed to look) i'm sure i remember you congratualting him on setting his sights on promotion, instead of just talking about staying up

Not me pal. My older brother maybe?? He was forced off this site in the end.

Oh dear...

OK for you and anyone else who doesn't get it.

Oh and before we go any further I'm just providing the thinking - I didn't come up with it...

Lowe believes that we can build a long-term future for the club based predominantly on players we have either grown or purchased at a young age, playing in a 'house' style.

By so doing we minimise wage costs and therefore help to bring stabiliity to the club finanancially.

In the long term this provides us with 'sustainability'.

Eventually, he hopes it will provide the platform for a challenge in this league and promotion to the Premiership.

JP is also cheap, thus helping to maintain the financial stability...

Keeping up?

Good. Then you understand that this change to the modus operandi cannot be achieved overnight.

Hence this year the idea is simply to ensure financial and league survival and then to push on as soon as is practicably possible.

Comprendez??

I get what your saying, When all is said and done its blindingly obvious that the dutch revolution/ Rupert Lowe experiment isn't working but also realize there aren't any viable alternatives within our finances, the bed is made now we have to lie in it

tips??

It's Ajax's legendary youth coaching strategy and stands for Technique, forgotten, personality and speed (just found that th the I is for insight!!!!).

There was a really good documentary on Ajax a few years back, and there's also a great DVD set called Heroes of the Future (or something like that) that gives an insight into how Ajax work.

Edited by um pahars
Found out that I is for Insight!!!!!!