Alan Pardew

Ade

At least it's a bit of full blooded offensiveness. Not like the stuff that SFC go squinnying to the FA about these days, like some old maid from a Jane Austin novel.

Lord knows what our delicate souls in the SFC boardroom would make of that. I guess they'd openly weep.

At least it's a bit of full blooded offensiveness. Not like the stuff that SFC go squinnying to the FA about these days, like some old maid from a Jane Austin novel.

Lord knows what our delicate souls in the SFC boardroom would make of that. I guess they'd openly weep.

I think the club complained about the Lallana/Clattenburg incident not because of the level of insult, but because the comment from Clattenburg served no purpose but to wind Lallana up, which someone in Clattenburg's position should not be doing. It's a symbol of weak leadership.

It'd be pure disbelief, like that episode of Father Ted when he kicks Bishop Brennan up the arse.

He is an arrogant, egotistical tit that wanted out of saints.

I dont like him and never have.

+1

Didn't even crack a smile at Wembley, fair enough it was the JPT but the dour c*nt looked like he'd rather be working in a McDonalds drive thru...

This thing today just shows what an unprofessional tosspot he is.