Wang Jianlin looking at 175m takeover of Southampton according to Sunday Mirror

Matthew Le Tissier

Kl has publicly said she has no immediate plans to sell the club. Then regardless of if cortese wants to buy it , it will come down to if she wants to sell it.

My house is not for sale nor do I have no plans to sell it, in fact I want to improve it to make it a nicer place.

That aside if someone offered me a bloody good price tomorrow for it I would sell it.

Time will tell

You were saying?

Mea Culpa. I spend so little time on the main board that I don't have a sense of whose information I can trust. I'll move you over into 'reliable ITK' along with Thevman. In any case, if these are KL's appointees and indicate that she's settling in for the long haul, all the better. It would be a far happier outcome than having the club flatpacked into a Chinese state-capitalist conglomerate (I know how excited people get at the prospect of all that cash, but...)

So can you say if we're getting our stripes back?

Mea Culpa. I spend so little time on the main board that I don't have a sense of whose information I can trust. I'll move you over into 'reliable ITK' along with Thevman. In any case, if these are KL's appointees and indicate that she's settling in for the long haul, all the better. It would be a far happier outcome than having the club flatpacked into a Chinese state-capitalist conglomerate (I know how excited people get at the prospect of all that cash, but...)

So can you say if we're getting our stripes back?

I'm not ITK at all I just happened to have a mate who checked them all in at the hotel they were staying at. :lol:

I must have missed all the Chinese nationals and mainland Chinese companies that have already piled in to own Premier League of Championship clubs. You'll find Americans, Arabs, Russians and Brits all well represented, but curiously not a single owner (Tan is Malaysian) from the world's fastest growing and second largest economy. I wonder why.

Muddy Mildred have you forgotten about Warbury Warriors?