2 Arsenal tickets wanted

benc16

There are still some available through the Saints ticket office. Around 80 tickets in block 10 were made available this morning, no idea where they were returned from.

yeah i noticed that, the back 4 rows of block 10, wonder why they had shown as sold previously but all now available.

As above, for reasons to long to explain on here I don't have a purchase history on my account so can't go through the club! very frustrating!

I thought anyone could buy tickets, you just need to have a customer ID set up. This sounds a little suspicious that you don't want to buy them from the club but want some unsuspecting individual to sell you their tickets with their names against them.....

I thought anyone could buy tickets, you just need to have a customer ID set up. This sounds a little suspicious that you don't want to buy them from the club but want some unsuspecting individual to sell you their tickets with their names against them.....

Nope, you need to have had a purchase history for either this season or last seeing as it is a Category A game (for whichever reason I do not quite understand why), however on my current account which I set up towards the end of last year right now I do not have. I can perhaps see where you are coming from, but I can ensure I just want to go to the match and was merely exploring the possibility of seeing if anybody had purchased two tickets they were now trying to sell as maybe they could no longer make the game...

Doesn't this happen when the away team has sold out their allocation?

I say this because a friend of mine with no purchase history wanted to take his son to the Yeovil game but wasn't allowed to buy tickets and had to get someone else to buy them for him. The club do this to stop away fans registering and sitting in the wrong end.

There's a chance I know someone with 2 tickets for sale but I won't know until later or tomorrow morning, I'll let you know.

Doesn't this happen when the away team has sold out their allocation?

I say this because a friend of mine with no purchase history wanted to take his son to the Yeovil game but wasn't allowed to buy tickets and had to get someone else to buy them for him. The club do this to stop away fans registering and sitting in the wrong end.

There's a chance I know someone with 2 tickets for sale but I won't know until later or tomorrow morning, I'll let you know.

When I spoke to the ticket office, they said it applied to all Cat A games... must be something about "rewarding" those who have been to previous games with the opportunity to purchase tickets to watch the top teams. I think the recently released seats are all in the Itchen as well so not sure Arsenal have given them back.

you will see from my previous profile activity I am in fact not...

To be fair nearly every post you have on here is you asking for tickets to certain games (Including Arsenal away). At least you are consistent. :)

Not that I care, either way I hope you get the tickets you need.

To be fair nearly every post you have on here is you asking for tickets to certain games (Including Arsenal away). At least you are consistent. :)

Not that I care, either way I hope you get the tickets you need.

ha! that'll be the fact that since giving up my season tickets 2 seasons ago when I started university the only way I've been able to get tickets to away games is through sites likes this due to the priority the club gives to ST holders!

ha! that'll be the fact that since giving up my season tickets 2 seasons ago when I started university the only way I've been able to get tickets to away games is through sites likes this due to the priority the club gives to ST holders!

You can get to games without being a STH. I did it for four years while at uni.