Wang Jianlin

sydneysaint

Most propitious timing for this apposite thread.

While preparing my yacht for the spring today down at Ocean Village, I couldn't help but notice what can only be described as a Sunseeker "Super-yacht" moored up, fully lit and a hive of activity. Incongruous amongst the vessels laid up still for winter.

Here's the clincher: It was full of very important-looking and quietly excited Chinese. A group disembarked into a waiting S-class and departed at speed towards St Mary's.

While preparing my yacht for the spring today down at Ocean Village, I couldn't help but notice what can only be described as a Sunseeker "Super-yacht" moored up, fully lit and a hive of activity. Incongruous amongst the vessels laid up still for winter.

Here's the clincher: It was full of very important-looking and quietly excited Chinese. A group disembarked into a waiting S-class and departed at speed towards St Mary's.

Must be on then.

Sure it wasn't Paul Allen?