Who will we have to moan about?

Beckenham Saint

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/9192856/transfer-news-southampton-defender-jos-hooiveld-considering-his-future

Hooiveld apparently (finally) considering his options, there was an article about Do Prado possibly leaving in the summer and Danny Fox has been sold.

With Ramírez looking good, and the above leaving...who will we all have to moan about next season!?

More seriously, Hooiveld departing could open up the door to one of the academy CB's like Turnbull or Stephens to step up, or even a new signing in this position over the summer.

Big Vic's inconsistency makes him a leading candidate but my dark horse will be the unfortunate Rickie Lambert depending on how well this summers striker recruitment goes.

Unfortunately I agree with SRL, don't think he has been as bad as some on here have been making out, lots of very good link up play, and despite an increase in misplaced passes, still pops up with the occasional wonder ball, á la vs Fulham, of which there were a few.

Big Vic's inconsistency makes him a leading candidate but my dark horse will be the unfortunate Rickie Lambert depending on how well this summers striker recruitment goes.

Unfortunately it does seem to be heading this way. Don't think he was anyway near as bad as people are making out on Saturday (most of our good moves involved him) and some of the stick he was getting was ridiculous. There was a bloke in Block 37 in particular who really wound me up!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11700/9192856/transfer-news-southampton-defender-jos-hooiveld-considering-his-future

Hooiveld apparently (finally) considering his options, there was an article about Do Prado possibly leaving in the summer and Danny Fox has been sold.

With Ramírez looking good, and the above leaving...who will we all have to moan about next season!?

More seriously, Hooiveld departing could open up the door to one of the academy CB's like Turnbull or Stephens to step up, or even a new signing in this position over the summer.

Oh, is that right ?

I really wonder what he has done that deserved the unswerving unquestioning loyalty of so many Saints fans.

You all behave like cuckolded husbands. One day he will deliver just like one day your missus will leave the postie and the milkman alone.

Oh, is that right ?

I really wonder what he has done that deserved the unswerving unquestioning loyalty of so many Saints fans.

You all behave like cuckolded husbands. One day he will deliver just like one day your missus will leave the postie and the milkman alone.

If my missus had a left foot like Gaston she could f*** who she likes.

Oh, is that right ?

Alpine, how many of our players would have nutmegged collins like Ramirez did vs West Ham? How many of our players would have played the pass like the one against West Brom to set up our only goal that day? How many players would have scored the volley like that against Bristol? How many players would be able to ghost past players like they weren't there like he did a few times against Liverpool? How many Paul Wottons would take on the shot like Ramirez did and score at Everton? Would Steve de Ridder have scored that chip over Julio Cesar vs QPR last season? Or set up Clyne beautifully in his first start vs Aston Villa last year?

Why do you so relentlessly chose to ignore the evidence that he is a decent player? Is it because he cost £12m of someone else's money? Or is it because, and i suspect, you probably couldn't tell a decent footballer if he hit you in the head with a ball from 50 yards?

Morgan is coming on the rails in the 'moan' stakes.

I've noticed that, and don't understand the criticism. Isn't he still consistently the most successful / most frequent tackler in the league and has a very healthy pass completion percentage!

I do feel that a lot of people on the forum moan about players without understanding their role in the team or watching their individual performances...

Unfortunately it does seem to be heading this way. Don't think he was anyway near as bad as people are making out on Saturday (most of our good moves involved him) and some of the stick he was getting was ridiculous. There was a bloke in Block 37 in particular who really wound me up!

I agree, some people are pathetic and have very short memories. Rickie had a good first half, linking very well with Adam and J Rod. He got isolated second half when we lost control of the midfield but then so did Adam, who was sensational in the first half, as Gerrard neutralised him. J Rod was culpable for missing some chances that he should at least have got on target (bar one), he's clearly improved this term and his direct running is a valuable asset. However, his touch and finishing at times continue to frustrate. Jos and Guly look like they'll be off so two less to moan, don't know if Forest will buy Fox, probably will if they don't go up. We played well first half, the second goal killed us and there was a lack of options on the bench to change the game.

The problem is that people seem to find a need to polarise everything. So the worst traits of both sides come to fore and the extremes are almost encouraged.

Take for example rickie, there is no argument I think that he's clearly had a decline this season that's been noticeable and it my well be his last one as our main striker.

Now for those that want to polarise the debate that means people are "attacking" him or they're "blinded by what he's done previous".

Neither are really true except with an absolute minority of people, but the more that those two opposing camps are put across the less choices there become. With us or against us.

I'm truth the person this does the most damage to is the one in the middle of the storm, as they get the extreme reactions.

Now if we could instead be intelligent about it and not throw gross exaggerations or accusations at those who we disagree with it'd probably turn out there are no "boo boys" just varieties of opinions.