Worlds Sexiest Women 2008 ~ Vote

Dog

But surely there's one girl missing that we all know and love?

You know her, she's one of the hottest on the innernet

the chick from that Body Builder Blog forum.. After all she was supposed to be sexy.....

Meanwhile, for those willing surfers out there a new up and coming Lady Golfer...

Maria Verchenova...

If I could access image shack from here I would but she's also quite good at golf

That looks like an awful picture of Scarlett Johansson, but she'd be in my top three in that list along with Cheryl Cole (another bad picture imo) and the one below Miss Johansson (whoever she is).

Of course, I'm sure it'd be the highpoint of the year for each of them to know this fact.

That looks like an awful picture of Scarlett Johansson, but she'd be in my top three in that list along with Cheryl Cole (another bad picture imo) and the one below Miss Johansson (whoever she is).

Of course, I'm sure it'd be the highpoint of the year for each of them to know this fact.

Hayden Panettiere.

Plays Claire in Heroes, apparently.

Who is the bird in the second picture? Looks like a younger Jennifer Love-Hewett. Anyways, I would kick none of the above out of bed. However personal favorite is still Miss Natalie Portman, she is genuinely beautiful.

It's Hilary Duff.

Hayden Panettiere and Alexis Bledel (not on there) ftw.

There is a light sightage of a Knightly nip there.

I would prefer Scarlett Johansson myself, she has breasts to die for.

Would you swallow her snot though?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OWN-TISSUE-FROM-SCARLETT-JOHANSSON-SAM-JACKSON_W0QQitemZ220331665273QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220331665273&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50