The Boys from Brazil

100%Red&White

This is going around in an email and apparently on the walls at the training ground

2rwusg9.jpg

Personally, I think they should just concentrate on the football.

Latest BS from talkSH*TE

http://talksport.com/football/manchester-united-plotting-sensational-ps50m-swoop-southampton-14040386032

How is it bull**** ? They may well be planning, infact Id be very very surprised if there wasnt 4-5 clubs or more looking at both of our boys and more in the squad.

How is it bull**** ? They may well be planning, infact Id be very very surprised if there wasnt 4-5 clubs or more looking at both of our boys and more in the squad.

F*ck me, have you ever listened to show?

I've no doubt there's plenty of clubs looking at our players, inevitably some will put in offers and I'll be amazed if they're all running out for us at SMS in August, but I'd still put that particular report down as bullsh*te. How the f*ck would they know who and how much the mancs were setting sights on? Just the latest speculative bullsh*te after our reported 'financial crisis ' this week.

F*ck me, have you ever listened to show?

I've no doubt there's plenty of clubs looking at our players, inevitably some will put in offers and I'll be amazed if they're all running out for us at SMS in August, but I'd still put that particular report down as bullsh*te. How the f*ck would they know who and how much the mancs were setting sights on? Just the latest speculative bullsh*te after our reported 'financial crisis ' this week.

The same way any reporter knows - sources. Isn't that obvious?

This is going around in an email and apparently on the walls at the training ground

2rwusg9.jpg

Personally, I think they should just concentrate on the football.

Latest BS from talkSH*TE

http://talksport.com/football/manchester-united-plotting-sensational-ps50m-swoop-southampton-14040386032

good fun, but surely your headline ought to have read " THE BOYS FOR BRAZIL "...then send a copy to Roy Hodgson :lol: