Season ticket renewals

Mallagroth

Lol club really is becoming shambles it seems. Went to renew season ticket got declined for finance. My credit score is 985/1000, last week Halifax confirmed mortgage offer, I have absolutely zero other debt. I had ticket finance last year no late payments at all... I already know of two other people who also don't understand why they were declined and apparently the V12 guys have 100's of declined appeals to look at already. So if I'm getting declined you can bet there aren't gonna be many finance season tickets around. Nice one Saints...

Nearly 3 weeks on and my employer still has not informed staff who is to be made redundant, this despite my explaining to them that the season ticket renewal deadline is now imminent and I really need to know. Apparently they are planning to let people know next week - too late for me of course. So farewell then to a seat I have had for 8 seasons now and all the good friends I've made in Block 18.

To say that I'm more than a little '****ed off' about this situation hardly does my feelings justice.

Nearly 3 weeks on and my employer still has not informed staff who is to be made redundant, this despite my explaining to them that the season ticket renewal deadline is now imminent and I really need to know. Apparently they are planning to let people know next week - too late for me of course. So farewell then to a seat I have had for 8 seasons now and all the good friends I've made in Block 18.

To say that I'm more than a little '****ed off' about this situation hardly does my feelings justice.

That is proper **** mate sorry to hear that.

Yeah, I'm sure they just picked one out of the yellow pages.

FFS Okay smart arse. ' Could have looked into who their finance provider was going to be more carefully.'

I was just wanting to inform people that there are a lot of problems with getting credit approved and need to get on with their renewals as hundreds are in a review queue that is at least 24 hours from recieving the case.

I sometimes can't believe how many utter bellends there are on this forum just constantly looking to make sarcy comments or start an argument/ niggle at posts for no reason. i'm no angel myself but thankfully not as big a ****er

Horrible situation mate, hope it works out for you. Would the club not give you at least a partial refund if renewed but then found out you were being laid off?

How much more is it to buy your seat after the deadline? Best of luck with the job.

My credit score is 985/1000, last week Halifax confirmed mortgage offer,.

Perhaps there's a connection: new era of more responsible lending, and all that?. I understand that the lenders these days look at all your spending habits...

Tbf if my company was struggling and I was having to make decisions about redundancies, your season ticket deadline wouldn't be a priority. You seem to have a strange sense of entitlement. Surely the job situation is more of a concern than the season ticket situation.

Tbf if my company was struggling and I was having to make decisions about redundancies, your season ticket deadline wouldn't be a priority. You seem to have a strange sense of entitlement. Surely the job situation is more of a concern than the season ticket situation.

WTF? Have a word with yourself. Man has ST for 8 years with group of friends. Man has work difficulties and not sure if he can renew. Where has CEC said anything in this about 'entitlement'?

There are still stacks of credit cards offering between 3-30 months interest free on purchases.

This... I dont understand why people want to do finance for an extra what £40, when you could just get a 0% credit card and set up your own installments to pay it off.