Appalling show of grace from the Club and some fans

jasonb

The Club Statement  

315 members have voted

1. 1. The Club Statement

• Lacked Grace
    • Perfectly Pitched
    • Should have called him a Judas scumbag

Hmmm, I'm merely pointing out that he really isn't all that bad unless you want to pretend he had the same affection for the club as you do. Personally I think he did pretty well for the club. As for handling the situation better - are your feelings really that precious? Would you like a tissue?

I'd say saying he could have handled it better as a pretty dispassionate assessment, but if you are that desperate to make a "you're crying you are" lame point score then carry on.

Of course Lallana had no choice but to threaten to go on strike by refusing to play. When he signed a contract with Southampton for another four years it was only because Nicola Cortese had threatened to nail his scrotum to the chair until he signed. And when he did sign, he had his fingers crossed so it didn't count.

The way certain individuals have gone about leaving the club just reiterates how completely stupid footballers are. It takes nothing to give respectful words thanking the previous club and being respectful, even if it is complete lies, but they're too dumb to realise the benefit a simple act can have. It makes you wonder why you spend hundreds of pounds on season tickets etc for them to cash in their multi million pound a year salaries with no loyalty or respect for the people paying that wage and supporting them.

Adam is over rated anyway and has one of the most pathetic shots I've ever seen from an England international.

I guess we'll see how Lovren and Morgan handle themselves. The press is reporting that Morgan has stated that he wants to leave and we know Dejan has handed in a transfer request. Let's get this sorted quickly. Have Koeman talk to them, and if they still want out, get it done ASAP (as long as not Liverpool or Spurs - or if it is, they pay a 25% premium).

I guess we'll see how Lovren and Morgan handle themselves. The press is reporting that Morgan has stated that he wants to leave and we know Dejan has handed in a transfer request. Let's get this sorted quickly. Have Koeman talk to them, and if they still want out, get it done ASAP (as long as not Liverpool or Spurs - or if it is, they pay a 25% premium).

Do we know this?

That's a good question. I think I want the club to be seen to be acting with respect and dignity.

I realise it changes nothing. I realise it's probably far from the sentiments they want to convey. But it would sit better with me personally.

I have realised through debating and comments on this thread that I am very much alone in this sentimental and archaic approach to communication.

It's not about giving Lallana his dues and lavishing him with plaudits. He had those at the awards dinner. It's merely doing things right.

Up to you but I prefer honest straight talking , the club I don't think has said anything, I want them to make public all lallana's threats , actually I wanted them to keep him and let him strike, see how long it lasts without getting paid,I'm completely sick to death of arrogant jumped up wa nkers like him, , how dare the little c unt threaten to strike, how some are sticking up for poor hard done by 'ads ' is like a sick joke , all those fans helping pay his wages for years and he kicks us in the nuts, yet we should be gracious!! Unreal, pi ss off lallana, could have done things the right way and gone with his head held high but tbh this week he's showed he's not very bright. Anyway moving on now.....

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk