Morgan Schneiderlin

Smirking_Saint

Was thinking about lallana, and Lambert, and whilst describing the player that is Schneiderlin in a previous thread it got me thinking

I remember a campaign a little while ago about getting Adam in the banner alongside Lambert, but why not Morgan ? He has easily had as much impact as Lallana, if not a more cobsistant impact on the team. He has been here since administration, during our darkest times and beyond through our rise.

Ok, he doesnt have the flair of Rickie or Adam but was easily as important to us, going about his business steadily but not completely obvious. He is, IMO, our best player and has been for a while.

So I ask, surely if Adam was considered for the banner, and presuming he stays on, why not have Morgan at the top of the page, for me he obviously deserves the recognition.

Tempting fate to add Morgan in just yet. Wait until the season starts at least. Of those on the banner only Matt and Ted finished their careers with us. Rickie left with his head held high so has earnt his place to stay. Not sure Charlie Miller ever actually played for us but warrants his place none the less. And on that basis - why not add Markus?

As for the next player. Lets just wait for it to be obvious.

Rickie should stay. If we want a current saint then it has to be Kelvin.I also believe that the Bobby stokes should be up there, with a skate shirt just to show those retards at the other end of the m 27 that we are above any pettiness!

Edited by moonraker
typo

If he wants to go, then go for Clasie. Bring on the dutch revelation.

I would hate to lose Morgan, but I would like to see players who really want to play for the Saints. Kick the whiners out!

What a great shout. Clasie was superb last night when he can on .... Looked every inch a Saints player