60s/70s Totty

Polaroid Saint

Yep, she was loitering on the Lana Wood page and does look a bit like her. I was reading about Julie Ege. Sadly died of cancer but worked as a nurse for many years after her movie career and also wrote a book that I imagine would be an interesting read.

Shirley Anne Field

241-Shirley-Anne-Field.jpgShirleyAnneFieldPortrait33.jpgshirley_anne_field_1717536a.jpg

I include her mainly because we had the pleasure of meeting her and having a long chat with her on a cruise we were doing a couple of years ago. She was very friendly and likeable but was a bit put out when my wife said that she loved all those black and white films she did in the fifties. "Sixties dear lady, sixties if you don't mind". Her face was a bit immobile but I suppose that's what can happen if you have too much cosmetic surgery without an anasthetic or you've been round the block a few times. A lovely girl though.

Over twice as many hits on the 60s/70s totty thread than 80s/90s. Does that mean the the age profile on the forum is older or just that the younger members are more curious about totty before their time? Interesting that some feel that these look more like "real" women and are not airbrushed or photoshopped within an inch of their lives!

Over twice as many hits on the 60s/70s totty thread than 80s/90s. Does that mean the the age profile on the forum is older or just that the younger members are more curious about totty before their time? Interesting that some feel that these look more like "real" women and are not airbrushed or photoshopped within an inch of their lives!

Women in the 60s/70s seem to have gotten their breasts out more frequently than those in the 80s/90s.