I will not pamper to your whim's and wining

monkadill

I am Southampton FC, have faith and judge me at the end of the transfer window. Man up forumn :D

I'd be with you if only you'd said whims and whining ;-)

Apparently now everyone expects Koeman to resign Lol.

we certainly are going through "interesting times" as Saints fans, but I'm keeping the faith.

Always darkest before the dawn etc.

I can only assume that we are clearing out troublemakers and cashing in on the current price premium for young English players..... Is there a whiff of a new UEFA ruling in the air?

so long as we have some decent players coming in, and I have to trust that we will, we'll be fine.

I'd even take a Faustian deal on Schneiderlin leaving (which would be gutting) if it meant smashing Liverpool at Anfield!

We haven't been tested as supporters so much since "League 1 minus 10", but look at what we went on to achieve.....

I am Southampton FC, have faith and judge me at the end of the transfer window. Man up forumn :D

Do not worry monkadill. A few marque signings by RC and evrybody on here will be over the moon and the characterless ones who have left will be forgotton. Cannot recall the Ox and Walcott winning much and staying fit with the arse.

I'd be with you if only you'd said whims and whining ;-)

Apparently now everyone expects Koeman to resign Lol.

we certainly are going through "interesting times" as Saints fans, but I'm keeping the faith.

Always darkest before the dawn etc.

I can only assume that we are clearing out troublemakers and cashing in on the current price premium for young English players..... Is there a whiff of a new UEFA ruling in the air?

so long as we have some decent players coming in, and I have to trust that we will, we'll be fine.

I'd even take a Faustian deal on Schneiderlin leaving (which would be gutting) if it meant smashing Liverpool at Anfield!

We haven't been tested as supporters so much since "League 1 minus 10", but look at what we went on to achieve.....

I think Cortese went on to achieve it and what we are seeing here is his team and ideals being dismantled! why do you believe this lot with their performance to date can match what he did!

Whatever we may think of him as a person there was no doubt he was exceptional, he had a vision and a plan and let nothing get in the way of getting there! What signs are there that Ralph and co are anywhere near as committed or even determind if they can't even get Chambers to stay a year longer?

Do not worry monkadill. A few marque signings by RC and evrybody on here will be over the moon and the characterless ones who have left will be forgotton. Cannot recall the Ox and Walcott winning much and staying fit with the arse.

What marque signings?

Just as we, the fans, are wondering wtf is going on, so will any potential players and their agents. Why would any half decent player want to board a sinking ship? (Not that we are a sinking ship, but you can see why those players and agents could think so).

Leave it until the transfer window slams shut at which time there will be nothing to do to short out the problem. Wake up and smell the coffee, faith is one thing, blind faith is quite another. Maybe you will be happy to watch a team be humiliated in the PL and eventually be relegated, but most true supporters are not, and are well and truly ****ed off that we have gone from being a very well run club to a shambles by one fluke of birth. Markus must be turning in his grave. They say you can choose your friends but not your family, illustrated well with what is happening to Saints.

To be honest I don't care any more. I,'m so disillusioned with it all, that for the first time in 40 years, I'm going to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. Whatevever team or squad we end up with will not be Southampton as far as I'm concerned and Reed is a bloody disgrace for letting the house of cards come tumbling down.

To be honest I don't care any more. I,'m so disillusioned with it all, that for the first time in 40 years, I'm going to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon. Whatevever team or squad we end up with will not be Southampton as far as I'm concerned and Reed is a bloody disgrace for letting the house of cards come tumbling down.

If that is really what it was, sooner or later it would have come down anyway.

Koeman now has, in Saints terms, practically unlimited funds to build his own squad. Lets see what he does with it, eh? I'm guessing he has probably thought about that, if only in passing.

It would help if we could sign players at the same rate that we ship them out.

Totally. We seem quick enough to sort the outgoings, but the incomings don't seem any nearer. Haggling with Feyenord over a few mill for Pelle doesn't give me much confidence for the rest of the window, to be honest.

Even if we buy eight players for £80m it's still a monumental f uck up.

Because buying eight players for eighty million in one window is the kind of retarded thing that QPR does. Just a slung together team of complete strangers.

• 1 month later...