Caption competition

OldNick

Roy ''I've heard some interesting rumours ahead for next season, Ralf. I'll have a word with a few at the world cup to see if I can influence them''

RK ''That would be fantantaic Woy, thanks so much for your support for Southampton Football FC #goteamsaints. We do have the very best players queuing up to join us, and to supplement this wonderful football club and it's passionate and loyal fans.''

Les 'Don't tell him Woy, he's oblivious as he's just a mouth piece and more to the point, a moron - but we've been told to sell everyone and I get a cut!!!! So Yes, do have a word at the World Cup so we can speed this along. I want a holiday in Dubai.''

england-manager-roy-hodgson-joins-saints-chairman-ralph-krueger-and-head-of-football-development-les-reed-at-st-marys-stadium-136389759525203901-140430135600.jpg

Kruger - "The fans will take this much in the ass before they realise we're asset stripping"

Reed - "They're bumpkins Ralf, something a German can never understand. They'll take this much - just watch"

Hodgson's just slyly checking how much he's about to give England fans in Brazil.

at first home game next season.......

RK - Hey .....why do we have so few players in our team?...is it five-a-side today?

RH - where's all the England players you bragged about? ..I thought I saw a lot of familiar faces at Anfield, but...

LR - don't worry Woy, we've got more. See that little blonde lad.....he's England standard already... and only just come into our U16 side....:lol:

england-manager-roy-hodgson-joins-saints-chairman-ralph-krueger-and-head-of-football-development-les-reed-at-st-marys-stadium-136389759525203901-140430135600.jpg

These dopey buggers have no idea that I am on the scouting roster at Liverpool.

or

I'll make sure you get top dollar for Lallana, Lambert, Shaw, not sure about J-Rod but I'll do my best The Frog and the Croat can sort themselves out............... Just don't you 2 clowns forget my 10%!!

[NOISES OFF - sounds like one man singing Oh When the Saints, really passionately and really slowly]

Turkish: Oi Roy, you ****ing ****! I'll never forgive you for what you've done, you complete and utter mongtard - don't you know it's a crime to wear burberry cuffs with a barbour jacket?

Hodgson 'I wish I was at Anfield'

Reed 'Dont worry, you will be every game next season'

Kruger 'Wheres the Puck?'

We're great directors aren't we Les, let's give ourselves a well earnt round of applause.

Hodgson 'I wish I was at Anfield'

Reed 'Dont worry, you will be every game next season'

Kruger 'Wheres the Puck?'

Woy Hodgson,"You do know lads that I still scout for Liverpool?"

Reed "Why do think we invited you along Woy! £25 mill and Clyne's a Scouser!"

Woy, "Hmm well have to say I like the look of him and that's a hard offer to de-Clyne . . ."

Kruger, "Vunderbar! Pops dar money in the post - Ya?"

Reed, "Brilliant another successful Saint's take-way!"

Reed: Yeah, and don't forget to get back to Lallana about his new contract, Ralph.

Krueger: I thought we agreed that you'd do that - in an exceptional way.

Reed: No, you said you'd do it before you went away for 8 weeks.

Krueger: No, you said you'd do it - before you reminded me aboot the outstanding coaching manual you once wrote for the eff ayy.

Reed: No, you said you'd do it - just after you'd told me that you had turned down another top major 'hockey job.

Krueger: I distinctly remember you saying that you'd get on to it once you'd recruited the final 15 excellent excellence analysts

Hodgson: Gentlemen, gentlemen! Adam Lallana joined Liverpool some weeks ago.

Krueger: He's left this outstanding franchise?

Reed: Well I'm going to need some more analysts if I'm going to replace him

Hodgson: [shaking head] ****wits.