New Ticket Website

scotsaintsfan

Yeah, aside from the fact that they've reset everyone's password to their postcode. Top security nous there!

Given that the only details required to access an account are now your email address and postcode, I'd suggest logging in and updating it quick-sharp.

Yeah, aside from the fact that they've reset everyone's password to their postcode. Top security nous there!

Given that the only details required to access an account are now your email address and postcode, I'd suggest logging in and updating it quick-sharp.

No-one would have known if you hadn't said!

Well, no-one who didn't use the "Forgotten My Password" option, anyway.

How exactly DO you save a favourite seat? I've had a look and mine says "you don't have one" but not "this is how you do it"?

Once you have added a seat to your basket, I think you then have the option of setting that as your favourite seat. I would have thought season ticket holders should have automatically had their ST seat added as their favourite (as you obviously can't select it for individual league games as it's already been sold), but nope, they've not bothered with that.

Once you have added a seat to your basket, I think you then have the option of setting that as your favourite seat. I would have thought season ticket holders should have automatically had their ST seat added as their favourite (as you obviously can't select it for individual league games as it's already been sold), but nope, they've not bothered with that.

Well of course not, we're already sitting in it for the League matches, and unless they plan on matching the Leverkusen pricing I won't bother with any cup games anyway...

Any update on Loyalty Points? Doesn't seem to be anywhere to show them? :D

At least this system allows you to buy tickets in block 2. The last had a Block 1/ 2 section only selling block 1 tickets - as a block 2 ST holder it did my head in when trying to get tickets near us for mates or my own seat for cup games!

Have to say though, despite the system de-listing my linked accounts and resetting my password, it's far easier to use.

I'm aware of that, but that is still a backwards step from the old system where you could see exactly how many tickets were left to sell.

I suspect they wouldn't have wanted you to know that though. And can you change this bloody default from 50 seconds between posts FFS, I have too much crap to spout to wait that long..?

At least this system allows you to buy tickets in block 2. The last had a Block 1/ 2 section only selling block 1 tickets - as a block 2 ST holder it did my head in when trying to get tickets near us for mates or my own seat for cup games!

Have to say though, despite the system de-listing my linked accounts and resetting my password, it's far easier to use.

It's kept my accounts linked!

I'm aware of that, but that is still a backwards step from the old system where you could see exactly how many tickets were left to sell.

I still don't see why that was useful? If you're after 1 or 2 tickets, what does it matter whether there are 500 or 5 seats left in a block?

I have to say that the new version is MUCH better and more usable than the old one. I breezed through when ordering for West Brom, despite the silly password reset ...

No-one would have known if you hadn't said!

Well you sort of need to know in order to log in :p

Also it says this on the login page, which sort of gives the game away:

If you have never used this website before, your password is your postcode, with no space and all in capital letters e.g. AB15CD.

Assumed that it would class me as having used the site before - thought it was a simple redesign before noticing the domain change/full new system.

I had to add my mate's customer number and confirm his post code? Oh well, all sorted now.

Mine are all in the list - whether they'll actually still be there when it comes to buying tickets, who knows? That "customer number and postcode" is the usual process to add someone (also not very secure, but at least it doesn't ask for, and then ignore, their DoB any more).

Well you sort of need to know in order to log in :p

Also it says this on the login page, which sort of gives the game away:

Assumed that it would class me as having used the site before - thought it was a simple redesign before noticing the domain change/full new system.

I missed the bit about postcode on the site, seeing as I've recently changed loads of mine anyway I just assumed it wasn't what I thought it was and hit the "Forgotten..." button.

A bit of a blunder from the ticket office. I would have thought you could find most peoples email address and postcodes with a little re-search. Also noticed there is no queuing system this morning, I was on the site dead on 9 and was straight in.

Yes that did cause my jaw to strike my desk. Changed it smartish - only to then find that I don't yet qualify for Liverpool tix :(

What other perks do you get? Is that regardless of how many previous away games you've done?

First dibs on away tickets, irrespective of how many away games I assume. It's my first season as an ST in the corporate, always been in the Northam but entertaining clients with the scrotes isn't quite as much fun these days. It's a shame I won't be able to sing anymore but at least my old knees will get an easier time!

First dibs on away tickets, irrespective of how many away games I assume. It's my first season as an ST in the corporate, always been in the Northam but entertaining clients with the scrotes isn't quite as much fun these days. It's a shame I won't be able to sing anymore but at least my old knees will get an easier time!
Fair play, decent deal, tax deductible as well I guess.

It's not recognising my customer number or email address! !!!!!!!!

Same issue I have, when I called they said that my customer number does not exist in the database, which is annoying considering how long I've had it. Need to call customer services tomorrow.

Nobody does until 9am tomorrow!

Corporate do - however, despite the fact that you clearly understand what I meant, I will explain that I don't have enough away games from last year to get into the first round of sales.

Edited by kpturner

Absolute cluster***, doesn't recognise my customer number, so I used my e-mail address, nope, this address already exists on the database, yep, cos it's mine duh!

Password incorrect! Post code didn't work either and by the way it's your own post code not the clubs, customer number is not on database so no way of getting into my account.

Ordered and paid for mine and a mate's season ticket over the phone about 5 weeks ago, guess what? Season tickets both turned up at his address with his customer number and name on them despite the fact they were paid for with two seperate credit cards and customer numbers used.

You really couldn't make this up, so I rang the ticket office, they told me "You'll have to come over to the TO personally, your mate will have to write us a signed letter explaining what has happened , then request us to re-isssue your mate's season ticket with his own details on it"

I despair, I really do!

Edited by THINWHITEDUKE

My purchase history isn't available on the new site, but when I emailed the club to ask about it, they confirmed I'd bought for enough games to qualify for a Liverpool ticket, but of course the new online system thinks otherwise :rolleyes:

My purchase history only appeared after someone else bought my ticket...

Bought 4 Liverpool earlier, attempted to use someone's season ticket number and they said he didn't have enough games despite him having been to 16 aways last season.

Useless c*nts.

The online system is not showing last season's matches for some people until they buy for this season (which of course you can't do yet unless you've got enough aways from last season showing on the system, etc).