Calum Chambers

Leicestersaint

More about getting £16 million for a second choice player that at most clubs (including Arsenal), was good enough to be first choice.

Doubt that he's first choice in any position at Arsenal, used as a stop gap everywhere because they just can't seem to manage their injuries. RB..Debuchy, CB Mertesacker and Koscielny, CM Flamini, Ramsey, Arteta even Wilshere.

Doubt that he's first choice in any position at Arsenal, used as a stop gap everywhere because they just can't seem to manage their injuries. RB..Debuchy, CB Mertesacker and Koscielny, CM Flamini, Ramsey, Arteta even Wilshere.

Going on Thursday's game, he's better than any of their back four and Wenger's lost the plot by playing him DMF.

While I appreciate that he was being played woefully out of position against us, I thought he was dreadful.

He had some poor games for us last season at RB - Man City in particular - but he does appear to have gone backwards.

In fact I thought Chamberlayne and Walcott were equally poor although to be fair Walcott is coming back after a long lay off through injury.

Arsenal don't defend as a team and aren't well coached defensively. It's little wonder he is going backwards