Taider Leaving Already

Saint Charlie

Ever heard of the straw that broke the camels back? On its own this is a nothing incident but after all else that's happened in the last six months this possibly can be called the last straw!

Yet another sign of a board that really is out of its depth in todays football business!

Well if today is an example of what happens when the camels back breaks lets f uck up some more camels :twisted:

Sounds like he wanted to just walk into the team with a starting place RK said no and he was off...

If RK wasnt happy with his attitude in training this is the best outcome for all. It is not as if we are struggling for midfield players so I dont see what all the drama is about.

The two players were basically swapped, so of course the deals were connected.

What's the point you're making?

The point he's making, presumably, was that the players weren't swapped. And seeing as Taïder is not on loan to us but Osvaldo IS still on loan to Inter, it is pretty obvious they are not connected now.

I seem to have read (somewhere) that the potential transfer fees were about the same amount, but not that the deals were in any way " linked " or dependant on each other. It was not seen as a "swap".

RK certainly knew what he wants from players in training ..and Taider (seemingly) didn't cut it! Best decision all round really - don't need another dissenting voice in a dressing room with so many new faces.

The point he's making, presumably, was that the players weren't swapped. And seeing as Taïder is not on loan to us but Osvaldo IS still on loan to Inter, it is pretty obvious they are not connected now.

No its not.

We get our loan fee back from Sassuolo.

The main objective of these simultaneous loans was to ensure no money changed hands between us and Inter, I reckon. And so it remains.