2014/15 First team squad poster?

peacey

Should have thought they do the photo thing pretty soon now that the squad is registered, along with a calendar for 2015 with some pictures from games so far this season (maybe this comes later)

I would suggest a calendar for the first 6 months only of 2015 would be a good idea. Its a little odd seeing a calendar depicting players no longer associated with the Club.

Umm nope, seems to be someone under the name of James Graham. On the phone he mentioned 'I made that club what it is, they owe me.' O well, definitely not Rupert though.

Lol! I have it on good authority that he has now changed his name by deed poll to Rupert Academy Lowe, and that the RL on the track suit top has finally peeled off after being hung up next to the knee length pale rider Barbour. Safe for now...

Arsenal and Everton had their team photo taken today, I would imagine other clubs will be doing it this or next week, too, including us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1299[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1300[/ATTACH]

Maybe its like at school when the photographer man does the rounds, so needs to be spread over a couple of weeks (jokes post not serious)

Maybe its like at school when the photographer man does the rounds, so needs to be spread over a couple of weeks (jokes post not serious)

Could have an element of truth to it, Saints' photographer left in the summer. They'll probably still get him to do it as he's very good but they'll need to check his availability. Failing that they'll probably get a photo agency to do it or another freelancer.

Well has there been one yet? :?

Always like to see the good old squad poster when out and marvel at our sexy squad....;)

Premier League rules (seriously) state there has to be an official squad photo by September 30th:

Promotional Photographs and Footage

K.104. Each Club shall make sure that all of its Contract Players and its Manager are available

together for at least half a day to be photographed and filmed by the League or its appointee:

K.104.1. no later than 48 hours before the start of each Season; and

K.104.2. when reasonably requested to do so by the League.

K.105. For the purposes of the photography and filming referred to in Rule K.104:

K.105.1. each Contract Player shall wear each of the Strips registered by the Club pursuant

to Rule M.17; and

K.105.2. the Manager shall wear match day attire (such as the Club’s official training kit or

blazer or suit).

SECTION K: STADIUM CRITERIA AND BROADCASTERS’ REQUIREMENTSPREMIER LEAGUE RULES: SECTION A PREMIER LEAGUE RULES: SECTION K

K.106. Each Club shall make available at its Stadium or training ground two rooms, each measuring

at least 7m x 6m x 3m and with benefit of mains electric power, for the purposes of the

filming and photography referred to in Rule K.104.

K.107. Each Club shall provide to the League by no later than 30 September each year a group

photograph of all of the Players included on its Squad List and any Under 21 Players who in

the Club’s reasonable opinion will play in a significant number of League Matches.

http://m.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2014-15.pdf

So you might have another couple of weeks to wait yet.