Kitman Forbes

EBS1980

Mark Forbes has agreed to do a Q&A for our website http://www.the93rdminute.co.uk

If anyone has anything they would like us to ask please say. It's more of a behind the scenes kinda approach to what a kitman does other than just lay out the kits :-)

Thanks

Yea I have one! Why have you never acknowledged any of the emails or letters I have sent to you! Good manors cost nothing?

Yea I have one! Why have you never acknowledged any of the emails or letters I have sent to you! Good manors cost nothing

The Club probably have a policy, telling all staff, not just the players, do not respond to stalkers :?

For Forbsey, are there any plans to revamp the old slots he used to do on The OS, normally ending up with a Tommy Cooper impression and joke, or have they been shelved because his fan club was bigger than most of the players ? :lol:

1- lots of people have foot problems and need special soles in their shoes, etc......does that sort of problem occur much with the players? ...or ?

2- is it much of a problem getting suitable kit for players who are " not a normal size." whatever that is? (say around 6' and 80 kilos)

Do players like Harrison Reed needs special kit?....and is it difficult getting shirts to fit Fraser Forster ?