Multiple User Amnesty

Saint Charlie

Well said Hypo, I agree with me here.

Hilariously we have both OldNick and SOG both claiming it happens, neither have come up with any names between them.

When I have SOG, OldNick, Wes, Whitey and Drunko all trying to take me on, I never think for a minute think they are the same person. Just myriad dinlows.

I have never once claimed that it happens. I have wondered if some people have duplicate log ins though.

As for taking you on, it is the other way around isn't it?

I have never once claimed that it happens. I have wondered if some people have duplicate log ins though.

Yeah WTF is up with that? Don't understand a) why anyone without a personality disorder would want to do that and b) why the mods allow it.

So you question "why the mods allow" something that you "have never once claimed" happens?

Okay then.

You have not read the stuff about St Charlie then?

I assume it would help when certain posters seem to gang up to support a point but it is the same person all the time.

This was the claim you replied to originally. Saint Charlie did not gang up on people, he just posted trolling/comedy/sh it under different names.

I have had it suggested to me before that there are certain posters who all suddenly gang up on someone and they could be the same person. Whether there is any truth in that I don't know, but have certainly seen various posters suddenly jumped on by more than one other poster.

I have had it suggested to me before that there are certain posters who all suddenly gang up on someone and they could be the same person. Whether there is any truth in that I don't know, but have certainly seen various posters suddenly jumped on by more than one other poster.

I've heard it before and had it put to me.

But some of us are clever enough to know it is obviously bullsh it.

So you are now settled that it doesn't happen then? Or are you still trying to have it both ways by simultaneously claiming it does and at the same claiming you have never said it does?

Who suggested that they could be the same person?

So you are now settled that it doesn't happen then? Or are you still trying to have it both ways by simultaneously claiming it does and at the same claiming you have never said it does?

You really do fight the oddest battles CB. Fair play for the consistency, but I don't know how you can be ar*ed.

I think we should have a list of CB Fry's greatest battles on the most innocuous topics. This one is definitely in at number one.

Okay so you are a genius and are cleverer than I am.

When I said that it happens I was talking about multiple posters which we now know is a fact.

When I said I didn't know if it was true or not about multiple posters attacking certain posters I am now beginning to wonder if you and Hypochondriac are both the same person.

When I said that it happens I was talking about multiple posters which we now know is a fact.

Except of course that isn't true, as we can see your quote/reply to OldNick was about the "same people ganging up" thing, not just multiple posters in general. Nice attempt at post rationalising it but the problem with forums is it is all written down, in order.

I assume it would help when certain posters seem to gang up to support a point but it is the same person all the time.

Yeah WTF is up with that? Don't understand a) why anyone without a personality disorder would want to do that and b) why the mods allow it.

Hypo, with some foresight, nailed it here a few days ago,

No one does. Tristan did it a few times on forever saints but no one has any proof of it happening here. It comforts some to pretend that the people disagreeing with them are in fact just one person.

and you've lived up to type quite wonderfully:

I am now beginning to wonder if you and Hypochondriac are both the same person.

Does this still count as "not once have I suggested it happens" for you because you've "suggested it happens" more than once on this thread tonight?

Take comfort, take comfort.

You really do fight the oddest battles CB. Fair play for the consistency, but I don't know how you can be ar*ed.

I think we should have a list of CB Fry's greatest battles on the most innocuous topics. This one is definitely in at number one.

The bloke probably starts fights with himself when he is alone..............

Except of course that isn't true, as we can see your quote/reply to OldNick was about the "same people ganging up" thing, not just multiple posters in general. Nice attempt at post rationalising it but the problem with forums is it is all written down, in order.

Hypo, with some foresight, nailed it here a few days ago,

and you've lived up to type quite wonderfully:

Does this still count as "not once have I suggested it happens" for you because you've "suggested it happens" more than once on this thread tonight?

Take comfort, take comfort.

Tell me C B Fry, do you have severe OCD or do you score high on the autistic scale? And are you also Hypocondriac? There is something odd going on here.

He's always alone. His only friends are on an Internet forum. Maybe not this one.

(All in jest, CB, if you didn't exist we'd have to invent you.)

(All this is pure speculation of course ;))

Whitey, why would you want to invent a character like that???

Well said Hypo, I agree with me here.

Hilariously we have both OldNick and SOG both claiming it happens, neither have come up with any names between them.

When I have SOG, OldNick, Wes, Whitey and Drunko all trying to take me on, I never think for a minute think they are the same person. Just myriad dinlows.

You seem to have a bit of an ego problem here Mr Fry. I think that you find that the "dinlows" you mention don't take you on, you go after us.

I can also assure you that I do not have multiple log ins. I am not sure if the same can be said of you and your sidekick Hypochondriac though.

Tell me C B Fry, do you have severe OCD or do you score high on the autistic scale? And are you also Hypocondriac? There is something odd going on here.

Just admit, he's bowled you a jaffa and deflection is the last remaining tactic of a desperate man. It's a valiant effort but time to admit defeat.

Just admit, he's bowled you a jaffa and deflection is the last remaining tactic of a desperate man. It's a valiant effort but time to admit defeat.

This is the thing though Fry/Hypo. I am not sure what I have been defeated in? Sometimes Fry/You gets so hung up on forensically dissecting a post so that he/you can appear bigger and cleaver than the poster that he fails to understand what is being posted.

Let us go back to the beginning. St Charlie raised a thread where he was asking for amnesty for multiple posters and named some that he thought were multiple posters. A point was raised as to why would people do that and the response was perhaps to help back up an attack on another poster.

I have had no evidence that this happened until St Charlie admitted that he had multiple log ins. My point was if it was happening it was out of order and that the mods should crack down on it. Not word for word but that was my stance.

It would appear that it has caused Fry/you some issues and that makes me wonder if you are the same person as this is not the first time you have both gone after me.

I would also say that you should get out more...by the way...there is a big football match coming up so perhaps we can have a ceasefire until it is over?

I can also assure you that I do not have multiple log ins. I am not sure if the same can be said of you and your sidekick Hypochondriac though.

Why are you assuring me about something I clearly said in the post you quoted that I have never, ever thought. You do read posts before you quote them, right? Odd.

This is the thing though Fry/Hypo. I am not sure what I have been defeated in? Sometimes Fry/You gets so hung up on forensically dissecting a post so that he/you can appear bigger and cleaver than the poster that he fails to understand what is being posted.

Let us go back to the beginning. St Charlie raised a thread where he was asking for amnesty for multiple posters and named some that he thought were multiple posters. A point was raised as to why would people do that and the response was perhaps to help back up an attack on another poster.

I have had no evidence that this happened until St Charlie admitted that he had multiple log ins. My point was if it was happening it was out of order and that the mods should crack down on it. Not word for word but that was my stance.

It would appear that it has caused Fry/you some issues and that makes me wonder if you are the same person as this is not the first time you have both gone after me.

I would also say that you should get out more...by the way...there is a big football match coming up so perhaps we can have a ceasefire until it is over?

.....and we're a long way from your "I never once claimed" stuff aren't we now? We've arrived at SOG's fantasy island.

Hypo and me are the same person. Okay then.

This is a very odd thread, although we're treading all too familiar ground.

Sound and fury signifying nothing.

I'm getting to the point I'm feeling as protective of CBFry as I am Sarniasaint. That's not good.

Like I want to help him get across the road. Or hold his hand as he cries in the toilet. That's not how I want to feel toward Ceebs. Or I'm sure, how he wants folks to feel towards him.

Pick yer fights CB. Stay cool!

I'm getting to the point I'm feeling as protective of CBFry as I am Sarniasaint. That's not good.

Like I want to help him get across the road. Or hold his hand as he cries in the toilet. That's not how I want to feel toward Ceebs. Or I'm sure, how he wants folks to feel towards him.

Pick yer fights CB. Stay cool!

I'm always cool.

Was confident I could get SOG to admit that he thinks I am the same person as Hypo within a handful of posts and I did.

And you're right up is pointless argument but it is a football forum. It's all pointless.

Anyway, I am hoping SOG is getting the mods to "do something" immediately with this dual forum personality I have nurtured on the various Saints forums for over a decade since the Gordon Strachan era. Almost admirable my long game, ain't it?

I'm always cool.

Was confident I could get SOG to admit that he thinks I am the same person as Hypo within a handful of posts and I did.

And you're right up is pointless argument but it is a football forum. It's all pointless.

Anyway, I am hoping SOG is getting the mods to "do something" immediately with this dual forum personality I have nurtured on the various Saints forums for over a decade since the Gordon Strachan era. Almost admirable my long game, ain't it?

No you're not, but if I needed some low-hanging fruit picked, you'd be first on my list. That's about as offensive as I'm going to get on the subject, because I do actually think SOG has overreached here.

But if all this is pointless, makes you wonder why you so pointedly try to destroy other people. For matters of fúck all consequence.

Lou is correct. Pick your battles. Pains me to say it, but you're an excellent poster when you can be arsed. Casting this exchange as some sort of Machiavellian masterstroke says more about your state of mind than it does SOG's.

No you're not, but if I needed some low-hanging fruit picked, you'd be first on my list. That's about as offensive as I'm going to get on the subject, because I do actually think SOG has overreached here.

But if all this is pointless, makes you wonder why you so pointedly try to destroy other people. For matters of fúck all consequence.

Lou is correct. Pick your battles. Pains me to say it, but you're an excellent poster when you can be arsed. Casting this exchange as some sort of Machiavellian masterstroke says more about your state of mind than it does SOG's.

I think this place makes people go a bit bonkers sometimes....

I'm not the one claiming two different forum contributors are the same person.

That does not mean that you are not odd. It has happened before so it is hardly impossible and you two do seem to join up when having a pop at someone. It seems to have rattled you.

I'm always cool.

Now this is just bizarre. This is hardly a revelation as on a previous thread when you and Hypo were having a pop at me for the umpteenth time I did ask the question if you were one in the same. Sherlock Holmes you are not. Nor are you as clever as you think you are.

When I said that the mods should do something about multiple posters I was talking about the situation in general. It is not all about you, you know.

Now this is just bizarre. This is hardly a revelation as on a previous thread when you and Hypo were having a pop at me for the umpteenth time I did ask the question if you were one in the same. Sherlock Holmes you are not. Nor are you as clever as you think you are.

When I said that the mods should do something about multiple posters I was talking about the situation in general. It is not all about you, you know.

Yet another revision of history. You like them! You asked why the mods would allow multiple posters to gang up on someone when it's actually just the same person using multiple usernames. You have zero evidence that that exists I'm afraid and have made yourself look a little foolish twisting and turning to claim somethibg you didn't say. Good effort though to deny something when the evidence is written earlier in the thread. Classic.

What a surprise. Hypo! Right on que!!

You need to go back to St Charlie's thread on the Multiple Posters Amnesty. Someone asked why anyone would do that and I think it was St Charlie who suggested that it may be that the multiple posters would do it to back up an argument against someone. It wasn't me so rather than my looking foolish I am afraid it is you and your buddy. All I did was pick up on that point and say a) why would anyone want to log in as someone else and b) if it is happening then the mods should do something about it. It would appear that St Charlie had multiple log ins so I really cant see what your issue is here?

If you aren't Fry (and I am happy to accept your word if you are not) you do have a similar aggressive, must put others down and be right style.

Holmes and Watson ;)

Don't quite get SOG giving out the Sherlock Holmes jibes when the only person making dopey deductions is him.

"Aha! I put it to you that CB Fry and Hypochondriac are one and the same person".

Send for Scotland fuc king yard.

As I said before you really are odd. I should add you are also very angry. I cant be bothered with this any more so feel free to have the last word mate.

Not angry at anything. Just amused at the convoluted lengths you will go to to pretend you didn't say something that you clearly and unequivocally did. All good fun.

Any time you want to apologise for making out Hypo and I are the same person, feel free.