Utd Build Up Thread

Wiggles31

I am left scratching my head with Yoshi's selection.... other than to say why play our strongest orthodox XI when we rarely do anyway. Koeman must know something everyone else doesn't.

I do hope he is asked this question before the game, but will most likely be some crap question about Morgan and Luke.

Because cedric is good going forward not so hot defensively and would be bullied by the pace qnd power of Depay. Solid back six against an attacking United line up with mane and Tadic to provide the creativity. HTH pal.

And ronald has just confirmed pretty much exactly what I said. Maybe he should consult here before making his selections as you lot know better. :lol:

I'm a little surprised about the Yoshida decision too, because I would have thought that picking the Wanyama/Romeu tandem would have given us the defensive cover to be more aggressive at RB. Especially as we lack Bertrand's attacking contribution on the other side.

It almost looks like LVG has picked a home side and RK has picked a counter-attacking away side.

But it's only the starting line-up and it's a squad game these days.