EU referendum

Wade Garrett

Okay let's try to untangle this bird's nest of pernicious illogic.

There is no 'New World Order'. Rothchild has no connection with that which does not exist. He is though a Jew with power and influence and the 'New World Order' conspiracy theory resolves with controlling Jews. This was the point that Saxon was making. So, plainly, to all but Jew haters and people who are really quite stupid, Saxon is a Jew hater.

It's entirely possible; you demonstrate the kind of ideation that would make you susceptible to conspiracy theories which resolve with Jews being the common enemy. A Bilderberg meeting "orchestrating" the "Remain campaign of propaganda" is exactly the kind of conspiracist thinking that leads to finger-pointing at you-know-who.

If you say so.

Already done so. So withdraw.

Given the above, I do not find this at all surprising.

You seem to have little to no understanding of antisemitic tropes. Mein Kampf would be quite an eye opener for someone like you.

Are you serious? Are you actually saying that it's impossible to read Mien Kampf without being seduced by its poisonous ideas? Or is that a fear you have...?

Some friendly advice: grow up.

How's the wife?

Les, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: you're a thick c**t with plenty of form.

The New World Order is make-believe pal: it's no more real than the tooth fairy, Santa Claus or pineapples on the moon; yet it's the swivel-eyed idée fixe of antisemites the world over who see jews, as symbolised by the Rothschilds as controlling international finance, media and politics -under whom -in Saxon's unapologetic words - we're all 'slaves'.

Rather than distancing yourself from this malevolent bunkum, you oddly appear to be defending it.

I do not defend it, I just don't accept that referencing it makes Saxon necessarily any more anti-semitic than the Labour Party is. I realise that some of you Remain lot are a bit sore that the Brexit vote won and that in your anger you feel inclined to lash out, so I forgive you for the petty playground insults, pal.

Santa Claus isn't real? Tell me that isn't true.

If we had a referendum on bringing back 1960's legislation on capital punishment & homosexuality they'd probably be a disappointingly high % of the British public voting for it.

The public are idiots! Instead of democracy, what we need is a benevolent dictator.

I think Sooty would be good, he'd get **** done and wouldn't need to talk about it first.

Sooty2011.png

If we had a referendum on bringing back 1960's legislation on capital punishment & homosexuality they'd probably be a disappointingly high % of the British public voting for it.

The public are idiots! Instead of democracy, what we need is a benevolent dictator.

I think Sooty would be good, he'd get **** done and wouldn't need to talk about it first.

Sooty2011.png

But this is one of the main problems, we ran out of oofle dust years ago. Without the old O.D Sooty is nothing.