Ryan Bertrand injured

once_bitterne

what is tbt? ****ing hate twitter, why can't people speak english anymore

Throwback Thursday apparently, a chance to share your old holiday photos with people who are no doubt not at all interested.

As they probably weren't either when they were new holiday photos.

Anyway Facebook and Twitter and all that is just an alien plot to nuture the human race into a state where they can do nothing whatsoever without telling all the world about it and seek their approval.

Have you ever noticed how many really apparently poor people have the most flashest and best new smartphones, saw a tramp with an I6 the other day.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Throwback Thursday apparently, a chance to share your old holiday photos with people who are no doubt not at all interested.

As they probably weren't either when they were new holiday photos.

Anyway Facebook and Twitter and all that is just an alien plot to nuture the human race into a state where they can do nothing whatsoever without telling all the world about it and seek their approval.

Have you ever noticed how many really apparently poor people have the most flashest and best new smartphones, saw a tramp with an I6 the other day.

Ah. I thought it was 'Truth Be Told'. I knew it probably wasn't Tri Butyl Tin because that was banned as an antifoulant years ago.