Potential Mangers HCDTJFU

Convict Colony

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/19/jorge-sampaoli-chile-leaves-post

Jorge Sampaoli has quit as Chile coach after weeks of tension involving a dispute with the recently-elected president of the Football Federation of Chile (ANFP).

• 3 weeks later...
Why - are we looking for a new manager?

The club has said that they have a 'continuity' process in place whereby they are potential candidates to be the next manager.

Regarding Neville, he has been quoted by Sky Sports as saying 'I'm not going to say where I want to end up, and it isn't in management or head coaching, so I want to be clear about that'

The club has said that they have a 'continuity' process in place whereby they are potential candidates to be the next manager.

Regarding Neville, he has been quoted by Sky Sports as saying 'I'm not going to say where I want to end up, and it isn't in management or head coaching, so I want to be clear about that'

Yes he has, bet Valencia fans are really happy they are being used as an experiment to see if he liked and suited management. Should have tested the water with Salford City ! :)