Ronald Koeman...Will he? Won't he?

Saint Garrett

All these players saying no one must leave might be better off saying it in the dressing room to their team-mates than stating it in the press.

Clearly there is a sense that it needs to be said though. I'm quite happy for this to be said. It's an emotional business after all.

Bob Wilson was on Radio 4 this morning, talking about Arsenal finishing 3rd and Wenger's future, he thought Wenger should stay for one more season and then they should get Ronald Koeman (can't remember exactly what was said at around 7.25 am, I think it was more they should get Koeman rather than someone like Koeman).

Bob Wilson was on Radio 4 this morning, talking about Arsenal finishing 3rd and Wenger's future, he thought Wenger should stay for one more season and then they should get Ronald Koeman (can't remember exactly what was said at around 7.25 am, I think it was more they should get Koeman rather than someone like Koeman).

The difficulty Arsenal have or will have is that only Wenger will decide when he leaves. That makes planning harder, although I'm sure he'll do them the courtesy of giving some warning rather than leaving on the spot.

Clearly there is a sense that it needs to be said though. I'm quite happy for this to be said. It's an emotional business after all.

yeah but telling the fans is like preaching to the converted clearly the fans would like us to keep all our best players (if possible). Would be much more useful if Fonte and Davis kidnapped Mane and Vic and forced them to sign new contracts....;)

A "well respected" poster on Everton's forum has just posted this.

"I may as well put it out there. The manager most likely to succeed Martinez is Koeman. Not saying why I am saying that, but there it is."

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/robertos-hypothetical-replacement.83876/page-661

Read the rest of the thread- hate it when we get spoken about as if they can just poach our manager like that.

If Ronald leaves- really don't want to see him at any other Prem club sadly

Very jokes that Everton think they can a) do better than Koeman and b) get Koeman in the first place. It'd be a big step down for him - can't see him trading in 6th for 12th when he's done well with us, people leave us for bigger clubs...

Read the rest of the thread- hate it when we get spoken about as if they can just poach our manager like that.

If Ronald leaves- really don't want to see him at any other Prem club sadly

They certainly think they're much better than they actually are. The amount of them saying Koeman will be disappointing because it's not Mourinho is just outstanding.