Walcott & Sturridge in?

the colonel

That's funny that you should present that as ITK information considering that's exactly what the Echo wrote this morning...

Of all the things I could have repeated that the F***** echo have written in recent weeks, considering the absolute mess

the club is in right now, this would be the least of them.

/end.

The prodigal son returns.

Deal agreed but not actually signed because of Arsenal waiting to see what happens with another player

which I believe is Diego Sanchez..

The worst ITK of all time with yet more solid gold based on what is already in the papers and forums.

Keep it coming.

That's funny that you should present that as ITK information considering that's exactly what the Echo wrote this morning...

Not that I can see on their web site??? Only that he's "interested" but wages are a problem. Nothing about a deal being agreed. Don't know why AR-10 gets so much stick. If he's ITK then great, but there are plenty that have claimed to post "facts" and been wrong

Not that I can see on their web site??? Only that he's "interested" but wages are a problem. Nothing about a deal being agreed. Don't know why AR-10 gets so much stick. If he's ITK then great, but there are plenty that have claimed to post "facts" and been wrong

Because he's a WUM and knows Jack Schitt (see what I did there?). The Echo this morning reported that he is interested but that Arsenal need to sort out ALEXIS Sanchez first. Hardly difficult to say that we have agreed things but nothing signed yet until Arsenal sort Sanchez.

I do not post much on here but read the forum regularly. Funny how the same insignificant or bullying posters put down those who try to impart information.

The information may or may not be correct but it is entertaining. The jibes and put downs are not unless you are one of those sad people who get off on it.

I do not post much on here but read the forum regularly. Funny how the same insignificant or bullying posters put down those who try to impart information.

The information may or may not be correct but it is entertaining. The jibes and put downs are not unless you are one of those sad people who get off on it.

LOL! Show me where I have abused any other supposed ITK poster other than AR-10? We may well sign Walcott imminently but it doesn't make him less than an attention seeking fabricator. Most posters have a long history on here and rather like when Saint David was spouting his nonsense all those years ago, it's not hard to spot the fakes if you have a good memory.

Arsenal refuse to sell for less than £30m

My Arsenal ST holding mate reckoned for £20m most Arsenal fans would drive him here themselves......

Can't see us stretching to £30m and nor would I want us to. Just sack MP and get the players to determine their best formation......

Arsenal refuse to sell for less than £30m

My Arsenal ST holding mate reckoned for £20m most Arsenal fans would drive him here themselves......

Can't see us stretching to £30m and nor would I want us to. Just sack MP and get the players to determine their best formation......

They got £40m for Chambo who only had 12 months left to run.

It's such a strange deal because the Ozil / Sanchez scenario really complicates it.

Well he may be pit of favour at Arsenal, but he is an England international and ,in spite of some on here speaking as if he is a has-been, he is only 28. So,given the ridiculous transfer fee inflation of recent years, a fee of £30 million isn't so silly.

But as ive said before. I think his wages are more of a problem for us than the transfer fee. If he plays well, he'll soon be worth more than £30million at today's prices, so we'd recover his fee if/when we sell, but we'd never get back his wages AND paying him a lot would unsettle the rest of the team.