Saints v Birmingham - match thread

stevegrant

Put aside all the talk of transfers and finances etc, etc... at least those who are out there, on the pitch, are giving it 100% and it sounds like we're competing well with a side that is expected to be up there at the end of the season. If that isn't encouraging, considering the changes and player sales, then I don't know what is.

Put aside all the talk of transfers and finances etc, etc... at least those who are out there, on the pitch, are giving it 100% and it sounds like we're competing well with a side that is expected to be up there at the end of the season. If that isn't encouraging, considering the changes and player sales, then I don't know what is.

without a doubt..sure beats this time last year..which was turgid to say the least

get in there....you beauty...sounds like we deserved it too (if minty is not pulling our planks)

Well i'm only going by Radio Solent, and Dave Merrington can be hard to please, but he's very complimentary.

2 mins of stoppage time.

Well done Saints - sounds like Saints are playing really well, passing the ball effectively and deservedly in the lead.

Let's hope they manage to win this one and start to disprove all the moaning doubting Thomases on here who don't believe the youngsters are up to it!

Come on Saints!

Woah, just come in from an afternoon out.

Are we really 1-0 up ???

Great, fingers crossed for the 2nd half.....

Yes indeed, and played well and created chances. Brum have had their openings too, could've been about 3-2, but our lads are giving it everything it seems which is all we can ask.