Mauricio Pellegrino Appreciation Thread

Pilchards

I hope you lot are proud of yourselves. It is just a shame that you dont have people telling you on a daily basis just what crap human beings you are and how rubbish at your jobs you are. We really do have some of the most classless supporters in the Premiership.

Here we have soggy doing what he loves to do best- being cringe inducingly pompous, getting on his high horse and looking down his nose at fellow fans whilst feeling ever so superior. I wonder how many more games without a league win it would take for you to stop criticising fellow saints fans and actually aim a bit of criticism at the management? Probably never because you get more fulfillment out of acting supercilious and pretending you're a better class of person than others. I'd genuinely rather spend a lifetime watching a looped compilation video of Alpine's most negative forum comments than have to spend a single second in your company if you're even vaguely like the type of character you portray on here. I hope for your sake you're not because otherwise I can see why you saw so much hostility in Maidstone. Discerning bunch those Maidstonians.

Edited by hypochondriac

I hope you lot are proud of yourselves. It is just a shame that you dont have people telling you on a daily basis just what crap human beings you are and how rubbish at your jobs you are. We really do have some of the most classless supporters in the Premiership.

I don’t comment much on here, but am an avid reader and Saints supporter. I can only assume the above comment was posted to get a reaction. Football is a game of opinions, however it is purely results based. The rot set in after the cup final last season, I believe that the club were right to change manager in the summer it is simply that they have appointed a manager who is not capable of getting the best out of the team.

The last three transfer windows have been very poor, so he has not been given the best tools, but because this job in the public eye the customers (supporters) have the right to complain. Saints are in real danger of going down, if they do many supporters will turn away from the club. Some will say they are not real supporters, whether they are not doesn’t matter. The club needs its fans, all of them.

If the board don’t act immediately saints will go down. Great fun that it was after the takeover in the lower leagues, but last time on way down it was very difficult and I don’t want to see it happen again. All supporters need to get behind the team on the field, it’s just a great pity that the bloke picking the team and issuing the tactics is incompetent. People don’t stay in their jobs if the are incompetent.

If I could buy him one thing that might help him in his career be it carrying on at saints or in a new role when they finally put him

And is out of his misery I would buy him this, it’s worth every penny

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Guide-Basic-Team-Coaching/dp/0340816007

They all get one now, under Cortese it was a big watch...

:lol: If I was being paid millions for being crap at my job, and my incompetent employers refused to fire me, you could call me anything you want. I'd just laugh all the way to the bank.

Got a job going - would love to work for a boss like you? Promise to tell you what a great boss you were "on a daily basis" - if I bothered to turn up, or could do it via text/social media (if I knew how - who needs to keep up with this modern stuff anyway). Might be totally crap at my job, but I am sure you would say what a nice chap I was, and hire my even worse waste of space buddy so we could just have fun all day (well maybe 1 to 2 hours a day, 3 days a week). People like you restore the faith in humanity - when do I start on £100K a week - or make it a day if you insist - no need for an interview because I am the nicest bested person and will totally buy in to what your 5 phases are.

Here we have soggy doing what he loves to do best- being cringe inducingly pompous, getting on his high horse and looking down his nose at fellow fans whilst feeling ever so superior. I wonder how many more games without a league win it would take for you to stop criticising fellow saints fans and actually aim a bit of criticism at the management? Probably never because you get more fulfillment out of acting supercilious and pretending you're a better class of person than others. I'd genuinely rather spend a lifetime watching a looped compilation video of Alpine's most negative forum comments than have to spend a single second in your company if you're even vaguely like the type of character you portray on here. I hope for your sake you're not because otherwise I can see why you saw so much hostility in Maidstone. Discerning bunch those Maidstonians.

Spot on analysis of the Hyacinth Bucket of SantsWeb...

I've given him as many pelters as anyone else on here and I love the baking analogy but in his defence and for balance...

He has handled himself well and with dignity whilst taking a mountain of abuse.

He comes across as a nice guy and seems to get on with others at the club.

He was employed by Reed - it's Reed's responsibility to remove him, not his.

He has to go though. It's so far beyond a joke now it's become a farce.

When he goes I'll wish him the best, it was a very bad fit but in all honesty it's Reed that has to take a good look at himself on this one. His intransigence has every chance of relegating us.

I've given him as many pelters as anyone else on here and I love the baking analogy but in his defence and for balance...

He has handled himself well and with dignity whilst taking a mountain of abuse.

He comes across as a nice guy and seems to get on with others at the club.

He was employed by Reed - it's Reed's responsibility to remove him, not his.

He has to go though. It's so far beyond a joke now it's become a farce.

When he goes I'll wish him the best, it was a very bad fit but in all honesty it's Reed that has to take a good look at himself on this one. His intransigence has every chance of relegating us.

He might make a decent youth coach.