Master Bates

Hiya (NSFW)

So yeah I know what the Muppet Shows like. I am hoping for this not to be turned into a Muppet Show style thread, at least not yet anyay...... however I don't see this as a type of post for The Lounge.

Hopefully I'm back, I'm still a bit bleurgh, so at the moment I'm just testing the waters, it's been a very long time for me. I've

made the odd post on the main bored but nothing that would create a social media convo.

If this works out for me then I'll re-register and if wanted then I'll think about doing the magical PMs. I may be 35 biologically, but mentally I'm still a very immature 21 yr old, and medical people can back that up :D 14yrs of catching up starts now :)

Speaking of Muppets, I'd like to say it's nice to see and congratulate that Bert and Ernie finally came out. Worst kept Muppet/Sesame secret ever.

Hi everyone, I'm Master Bates, and I feel on top of the world.

Is Dog still on here?

I miss Jillyanne :( I have 4 pics of spiders I want to upload on FB and tag her in. Might still for old time sake x

Finally managed to swim through part of my mental health syndrome to become a full member, only took 5 months, and exactly 5 too. It is the 23rd today isn't it?

Think I've found a decentish uploaded so, who knows, give it another 5 months and I may start up with the bewbs.

You'd think I'd have matured by now, but as you know my life's been on hold for 14yrs, so mentally I'm still 21 :)

Good to see you back mb. Always enjoyed your posts back in the day. Sorry to hear life has been a bit rough for you although I'm pleased you're getting back on track. All the best.