Watford relegated by Djenpo handball

Chickendippers

All of the pundits were banging on about the Villa/Sheff Utd ball over the line goal that wasn’t given being a decider in the relegation battle. No-one remembered Djenepo handling (missed by VAR) in the build up to Ings bundling home against Watford (at St Mary's) allowing us to equalise and then go on and win the game. I particularly enjoyed it because I hadn't forgiven Doucoure for punching the ball into the back of the net robbing us of a win when we really needed it in 2018 at VR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chickendippers said:

All of the pundits were banging on about the Villa/Sheff Utd ball over the line goal that wasn’t given being a decider in the relegation battle. No-one remembered Djenepo handling (missed by VAR) in the build up to Ings bundling home against Watford (at St Mary's) allowing us to equalise and then go on and win the game. I particularly enjoyed it because I hadn't forgiven Doucoure for punching the ball into the back of the net robbing us of a win when we really needed it in 2018 at VR.

Or they were just 5h1t!

• Haha 1