Nothing More Than A Political Protest Group "Rainbow Saints"

SaintsLoyal

Rainbow Saints co-founder Max Lindsay said: “While there aren't any protests planned for the Newcastle match this week we stand in solidarity with persecuted LGBTQ+ people in Saudi Arabia.

I think you’d have to be a bit dim to disagree with that sentiment, wouldn’t you?

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Rainbow Saints co-founder Max Lindsay said: “While there aren't any protests planned for the Newcastle match this week we stand in solidarity with persecuted LGBTQ+ people in Saudi Arabia.

I think you’d have to be a bit dim to disagree with that sentiment, wouldn’t you?

All about the politics with these people especially left wing liberall stuff...... not wanted at my club 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Yeah, what rotters these liberal types are, imagine sticking up for people who get literally thrown off buildings for being gay. We don’t want those types at St Mary’s, do we UTS?

No politics , uts ? whats that some weird group

I was worried what sort of bonkers political belief it could possibly be. Support for lowering the age of consent? Death to all white men? Clap for the NHS (but jog on if they want a pay increase)? End the NATO aggression and bullying of poor little Russia...?

LGBT group supporting LGBT people in the utopia of Saudi Arabia, while playing against Newcastle? Now that is truly outrageous.

(maybe not as outrageous as that weird shirt - but let's not go there, again...)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ted Bates Statue said:

I was worried what sort of bonkers political belief it could possibly be. Support for lowering the age of consent? Death to all white men? Clap for the NHS (but jog on if they want a pay increase)? End the NATO aggression and bullying of poor little Russia...?

LGBT group supporting LGBT people in the utopia of Saudi Arabia, while playing against Newcastle? Now that is truly outrageous.

(maybe not as outrageous as that weird shirt - but let's not go there, again...)

😆

The group have even said there will be zero protests. But down with this sort of thing.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SaintsLoyal said:

DIdnt think it would be long before they outed themselves with all their 'political beliefs'

Not wanted at SFC

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/19984208.d/

1 hour ago, SaintsLoyal said:

All about the politics with these people especially left wing liberall stuff...... not wanted at my club 

Shocking left wing woke snowflake stuff that being opposed to people being killed or imprisoned for their sexuality ... one big commie conspiracy right?!?

Not sure why you feel so threatened by 'these people' as you label them but suggest it doesn't really impact on your match going experience so surely you can just ignore it even if you don't agree with it?

• Like 1

Like i said what goes on in Saudia arabia towards gays( inhumane thats for sure) isnt of any concern to southampton fc , its clearly highly political and shouldnt be happening.

Somebody was telling me last night that this rainbow saints are wanting to promote all this gay rainbow stuff in schools.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Look SaintsLoyal if you're homophobic just say it. I'd much rather this 'political gay rainbow' stuff at Southampton than homophobic people like you. Let me guess, you're also against the knee and womens footy?

12 minutes ago, tunit said:

Look SaintsLoyal if you're homophobic just say it. I'd much rather this 'political gay rainbow' stuff at Southampton than homophobic people like you. Let me guess, you're also against the knee and womens footy?

Not homophobiv just dont agree with their association and promotion.