Rebekah Vardy

AlexLaw76

18 minutes ago, Turkish said:

She's been to hospital twice since 2019 and had kidney stones removed that were caused by stress. She says she has PTSD (which, frankly is belittling those that HAVE experienced trauma).

She knows all this but hasn't actually been to any professionals for a diagnosis.

Fucking waste of oxygen.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

She's been to hospital twice since 2019 and had kidney stones removed that were caused by stress. She says she has PTSD (which, frankly is belittling those that HAVE experienced trauma).

She knows all this but hasn't actually been to any professionals for a diagnosis.

Fucking waste of oxygen.

Vile woman.

3 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

"I feel physically sick when I talk about the trial and what happened," said Mrs Vardy.

I imagine that with therapy and support for her PTSD she'll somehow manage to milk it for all it's worth in articles, books, TV series and films. 🙄

It's impossible to have any sympathy for her. It was a ridiculous ego driven bit of litigation that was doomed to fail, and with the delusion that the public had any interest in her or her "brand" anyway.

She got what she deserved and the only disappointment is she's still getting airspace and column inches to keep her in the limelight and help her fund the legal bills. 

Nasty piece of work. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

"I feel physically sick when I talk about the trial and what happened," said Mrs Vardy.

I imagine that with therapy and support for her PTSD she'll somehow manage to milk it for all it's worth in articles, books, TV series and films. 🙄

I’m sick of hearing about it too.

• Haha 1

Rebekah Vardy has convinced herself that she has been hard done by the court's judgement.

Like many people who live their life by how many 'followers' they have,

Mrs Vardy will be able to 'repair' her reputation to some extent by becoming the 'victim' and promoting her mental health 'issues' whilst making money by media interviews and low rent TV appearances.

She ought to get herself the same PR as Katy Price who seems to move from one crisis to another but still retaining a strong base on social media.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2022 at 11:32, spyinthesky said:

Rebekah Vardy has convinced herself that she has been hard done by the court's judgement.

Like many people who live their life by how many 'followers' they have,

Mrs Vardy will be able to 'repair' her reputation to some extent by becoming the 'victim' and promoting her mental health 'issues' whilst making money by media interviews and low rent TV appearances.

She ought to get herself the same PR as Katy Price who seems to move from one crisis to another but still retaining a strong base on social media.

When you have generations of people who have to tune into Love Island at any cost, and spend hours talking about it on social media, I really cant fathom why Katie Price, Rebeka Vardy etc have lots of followers

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Turkish said:

The quality of journalism is bad, but this one is a new low ...

Fans of the show took to Twitter to compare her with the star, with one saying: "Anyone else seeing a bit of Kerry Katona in blue? #NakedAttraction"

A second added: "Blue looks like Kerry Katona #NakedAttraction."

Though another fan disagreed and said: "No."

🤣

• Haha 1