New Season, New Songs?

Wurzel

Noticed Arsenal repeatedly singing a song for Zinchenko last night despite him only making his PL debut for them, and not just the odd few trying to get it going, they all knew it. (Gold - Spandau Ballet).  Ok they may have pinched it ready-made from City but I never noticed them singing it, (but then don't notice them singing much really). Made me think how few players songs we have that have caught on in the last few years. So as per the title, any new ones?  Oh and there was no mention of Zinchenko hating Spurs.

We have an embarrassing lack of songs the last few years, especially for players. Che and KWP need one for starters but as a fanbase we don't seem to have any creativity any more.

While watching the game last night I thought the Zinchenko chant would work well for Aribo.

• Like 1

As KWP really deserves a song... I've always thought the one used by the Barmy Army for Johnny Bairstow (

would work..

"Kyle Walker Peters

You are the love of my life

Kyle Walker Peters

I'd let you shag my wife

Kyle Walker Peters

I wish I had *something something* too"

13 minutes ago, LuckyNumber7 said:

We have an embarrassing lack of songs the last few years, especially for players. Che and KWP need one for starters but as a fanbase we don't seem to have any creativity any more.

While watching the game last night I thought the Zinchenko chant would work well for Aribo.

KWP has the conga song…

“Do Do Do Kyle Walker Peters” 

1 hour ago, shorty said:

As KWP really deserves a song... I've always thought the one used by the Barmy Army for Johnny Bairstow (

would work..

"Kyle Walker Peters

You are the love of my life

Kyle Walker Peters

I'd let you shag my wife

Kyle Walker Peters

I wish I had *something something* too"

That's the Michael Svensson song!!

Remember singing that 20 years ago..

• Like 2

There was one yesterday to Rocking All Over The World which ended "here we gooooo, Prowsey and Joe Aribo'.

There was another Aribo one as well which was copying the Arsenal Zinchenko one to Gold (I know they stole it off someone else but I couldn't remember who)

2 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

Stand up if you want Ralph out?

A modern twist on an old classic.

There's already one about how shit we are, and although it doesn't specifically mention him it's kind of obvious that it's being sung partly because of the manager.

It's probably been one of the main songs for the last 3 or 4 away games and was overwhelmingly so at Brentford.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Cat said:

There's already one about how shit we are, and although it doesn't specifically mention him it's kind of obvious that it's being sung partly because of the manager.

It's probably been one of the main songs for the last 3 or 4 away games and was overwhelmingly so at Brentford.

The Man City one, yeah was very loud at Brentford