Norwich ticket prices

once_bitterne

Seem ok.  Not much of an U18 discount though.  Was that always the case?  Thought they were a fiver last year or was that just for cup games?

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/southampton-vs-norwich-city-ticket-information

https://res.cloudinary.com/southampton//image/upload/f_auto,c_fill,w_1000,q_90/SFC_2023_24_MBMPricingTablesCATB_hpwa4r.jpg

Agree re Kingsland Plus prices but I imagine most of that area is largely season ticket holders? Overall the match day prices aren't too bad really, particularly the Cat C ones (e.g. the Ipswich midweek one), given you can easily pay £20+ in League 2 and the National League now. 

29 minutes ago, Berkshire Saint said:

Agree re Kingsland Plus prices but I imagine most of that area is largely season ticket holders? Overall the match day prices aren't too bad really, particularly the Cat C ones (e.g. the Ipswich midweek one), given you can easily pay £20+ in League 2 and the National League now. 

Is there a list anywhere for which games are which category, and what the prices then are?

40 minutes ago, Fabrice Fernandes no.1 fan said:

Is there a list anywhere for which games are which category, and what the prices then are?

Haven't been able to find a summary of all the games yet. I found out by going through each of the five home games on sale now individually. Norwich and QPR are Cat B, Leicester and Leeds Cat A and Ipswich C https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/first-five-home-games-of-2023-24-on-sale-to-saints-plus-members  

• Like 1

Only moan I have this year is that there's no need for Cat A B C in the Championship. Should be one reasonable price for all games. Apart from that, I don't think they've gone far wrong this year, except Kingsland Plus of course. 

• Like 1

Prices are very good I think, don't mind Kingsland plus being a bit more as fair spread of price choice around the ground. Hopefully we'll get good attendances up around 30k still 

Got my tickets today - as the missus is a Norwich fan it's been a few years since we've been to see our respective teams play together. More importantly we're taking our 5 year old to see her first football match so hopefully the experience will encourage her to choose the mighty Saints over the stinky Canaries in life. That's if she's not completely bored by the whole experience.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SNSUN said:

More importantly we're taking our 5 year old to see her first football match so hopefully the experience will encourage her to choose the mighty Saints over the stinky Canaries in life. That's if she's not completely bored by the whole experience.

Surely any compus mentus patent wouldn't give her a choice in the first place? Brain wash her into becoming a Saints fan from birth. Anything else is inexcusable.

;)

Edited by trousers

4 hours ago, trousers said:

Surely any compus mentus patent wouldn't give her a choice in the first place? Brain wash her into becoming a Saints fan from birth. Anything else is inexcusable.

;)

I'm outnumbered as my wife's entire family support Norwich and I'm the lone Saints fan in mine but I do what I can to keep her from the dark side. To be fair the only sport she's shown any interest in so far is basketball and swimming so it could be more of a task than I thought. Maybe a trip to the Saints Megastore could swing it...